Public Service Announcement Regarding The Ally Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DirtyLarry_, May 26, 2015.

1. DM is another obsessed fan gurl

2. This thread went over your head

3. Oh Larry!!! Larry!!! Why you talk something like that about Belle. She is like a fine wine. The more she age the more she gets better

4. They had their thread removed yesterday so I did them a solid and made another one for them

5. Larry isnt the seim after they stripped him. Now he mostly cries

6. BRING IT

7. Salty don't be mean to Larry. He cries in his sleep but keep that a secret. He still funny as before. I rather read his funny thread than self absorbed person

8. Yummmmmm...Rosie O'Donnell

9. So maybe I should explain...

-CrappleGirl- made this thread yesterday, it was a public service announcement regarding people buying Last Right's allies. When she finally realized how dumb it was she begged to have it taken down...

I wish it was still up. It was hilarious

10. No need to explain Larry. Still very funny

11. Do they RP naked unicorns?

12. Idk but I do see that they do Forehead RP

13. That gif made my wife ask what are you laughing about over there. Don't blow my I'm not playing kaw cover

14. Larry did NA pop your strip cherry? Serious question.

15. Huh? I thought you knew me better than that.. Stop trying to troll the troll

But I will share.. I never turn down an opportunity to speak about myself.. I think my first time may have been summer 2012 and I never looked back. I have 31k steal losses and 48k total steal inc, I have lost count but I have been stripped more than 10x and the total has to be close to 40T

16. But Larry, they're super scary! Well, other than them realizing that their thread was a huge fail and having to get it completely removed from forums... but other than that they're super scary!

17. LOL @ SS

18. I lol'd nice screenshot before the grave yard

19. Her and Belle have priceless rage. Check out my wall and my main accounts wall DirtyLarry

Belle is running around my clan pm'ing people that I can request a cf in her pm. My clan mates are wondering why she is telling them. She doesn't understand that we operate different here. We handle our own business. At LR you guys get farmed or have a particularly heavy time of the month and you put some one in Ca and self pin on eb

My clan doesn't care they are just watching and laughing. I don't need their help with a JV clan like yours. I don't care about gold or bfa, I play because this is fun

20. Im more up for stripping people who aren't hiring my allies. Seriously, stop being jerks and buy these dead ass never growing allies.