Psychotic Villains

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by KKSKK, Jan 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kasama was catfished .Lol yes chimhera you're right! Her name was Vanessa .When they retired from kaw they did a forum thread and admitted it was Grimmzy a male !!

2. Chimchar is Wattz .

3. Obese Donrico with his false accusations lol.

4. Roni = chewbacca

Proof below

5. Everyone knows that i aint Donrico .He was from usa .i am from u.k.The villians are going from strength to strength great job. You should make a new clan jackson :- to add too all the other clans that fell to the wayside of yours !

6. Say hi to IV for us, Donny-boy and speaking of clans.

What happened to your great "Villains clan" get kicked or something? Lmao

7. My home clan is Russian Shadows.I have lost interest playing kaw . i come back just to chat to my friends.But like you kasama have stated it after hitting ebs for 4 years and event after event. i have reached the point i have no interest to keep hitting ebs to grow my account. i come back to chat to SkinnyMinny and some others.And if i see or hear anyone insulting my friends or myself then i will come out of being dormant !!

8. Skinnyminny da catfish and roni da obese noob :D

9. To be a catfish you have to flirt with people and try to trick and trap them .i never flirt with anyone on kaw and neither does SkinnyMinny. i aint interested to find a boyfriend on a game .

10. I'm very much not Jackson but nice try  and so you could be one of those really hot but stupid blondes then? You're already half way there (stupid if you didn't catch on).

11. Keep making those accusations remember its againist tou

12. There was no accusations in that post^??

13. not what Dan told me joe !

14. And what did Dan tell you?

15. figure it out yourself.

16. I actually called SkinnyMinny the catfish but obviously Roni can't read.

17. I know people who have videocalled roni via third part apps. She is apparently reminiscent of the Gommorean pig people from star wars.

18. More like jabba the hut

19. Pathetic low-level Kaw'ers who can only make up lie after lie. Because they will never be a success in their own right.So jealous of everyone else who has already made it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.