Psychotic Villains

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by KKSKK, Jan 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1.  the only one talking is you. I've hit you yet I don't have any incoming from you? Lol you what, mate?

2. You are dtw right now one eyed and i can prove it.

3. That bcs ur buddy wonbraider pinned zeroed and has been attacking me. Not you.

4. Lmao. Yes I did hit an eb. I haven't hit a eb in days so I deserve the 100 hits in a eb

5. Sure you havent nice cover up excuse for being exposed in your lies.You tryed to act flash and tell me to hit instead of talk.So i do and you cower in the eb's. You was active in haunting also 5 hours ago.

6. i give this sub clan 2 weeks .its already seeing a decline in members .Soon it'll be back to the main clan insiduous villains .And wol runner will go elsewhere .

7. Acting flash? Df is that nonsense??

8. Be ready for a let down bcs we ain't going anywhere. All your doing is playing a mind game.

9. Roni is fat. Killer likes fatties.

Killer loves Roni.

True love is a lie.

Roni=killer confirm

10. really all u got left is new players Where is scorn the wicked and the other big account gone ? Baked to perfection has also left the clan.And lets be honest most accounts are alts in the clan . Ohh look another statless account.

11. Wuv u won won.

12. Lmaoooo roni is getting hit by the clan now?  I thought you loved them all and they were great warriors roni? 

13. Every clan has a few wannabes. One eyed proved to be one of them.Talks big but when it comes back on him he soon shuts up .He played dead for a hour .He showed his true noob colours .

14. But you tha newb

15. I like The Who are we part, I want in.

16. Am i joe ? II_roni_II was my original main account .Do look at the badge and in april it will be 5 years.

17. Just because you downloaded an app at a certain time doesn't stop you from being a noob

18. http://imgur.com/rWqIwYC that was december 2014 .i found that quickly but i have a last one i will find when i reached 3,151 on battle L.B . That account was banned february 2015 but at them times we didnt have the free silver bars and events to progress. it was all done back then by our own hard work . Show yours Joe .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.