PsychoEmperor and the Regulators are Cowards!!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *PsychoDumberor (01), Feb 5, 2013.

1. Vengeful :lol:

2. I'm still waiting on that strip so I can find out your main. Please remember, per the previously agreed to rules, to not strip me while I'm asleep

3. real wars people die. This is a game.

4. Sorry had to bump my little five minutes of kaw fame, still the second best thread I've ever seen, and first best directed at me

5. Omg i can't breathe

6. Lmfao so which regulator made that alt?

7. Lol kitty

8. ROTFL!

But it should have stayed a dead thread.

9. Obvious troll. No one on either side of the war is this big of a noob.

10. Knowing members of iG and Regulators, I can't hardly think this person belongs to either side. For one, they don't allow many if any under 18 years of age, of whom OP obviously is around the 10-13 Bracket.

11. You know, war is all the time, not when you are awake only

12. Lol I never post on any osw post but op's comment that real wars are fought on a battlefield and not while u sleep cracked me up. I was under the impression that KaW was fought on phones?? You learn something new every day :)

13. I bet this is phychoemperor getting attention but that's just my guess

14.  if it is, . But 10-13 still seems old for OP

15. Lol Why Did We Bother Reading This And Why The Heck Am I Responding.........Silly Android U Dont Have To Caps The First Letter Of Every Word

16. I'm pretty sure I knew who the main was and he reset and stopped playing(presumably) long ago. Just bumped it for laughs. Won't say what clan he was in cause even though we're at war, I don't believe he represents that clan at all, everyone has that one noob who slips through the craps

17. Holding info back from us? Where is philosopher or war reporter when u need them? Actually, I don't need to know. I remember a guy like that a year back in my clan who eventually needed to leave. U admire his/her fearlessness, but cringe at the noobness (made that word up).

18. Omg! still funny when you read back through this one.Lol

19. and the video on page 4 is awesome!!