"PS1" Looking for War

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Imitation-Cheese, Jun 30, 2016.

1. It's only a legitimate hansel if you upgrade the toilet to level 3

2. Problem solved morons.....we the kaw public change the P in Ps1 from pure to primarily.

Problem solved.

Please lock

3. What's the difference between having a single attack building when the mechanics is still the same with a hansel? Would a single kraken lair be still "secondary" to a primarily spy build? Or a Mixtialli? If you look at cs, a single KL is almost the same with having 4 elven temples. So, does it matter having only one or you just prefer to replace the legacy of hansel (the original player)?

4. I guess as mentioned above, "Hansel" is more generic whereas "ps1" is more specific.

5. I really want to drop a few thousand on this game just so I can farm the living **** out of some of the people here.

6. H1 keeps more with tradition n is easier to type but i'm willing to compromise here if it removes the issue with it being called pure & stops ppl complaining so much lol. Primarily Spy is an easy change to the lingo either way, lets go with that for future noobs everywhere XD

7. You all talk as if you hold the deciding factor on how words are pronounced.

You guys need to chill, it's just a game acronym lol

8. Woah, hold ur horses kasama, its way more than an acronym, don't u kno if u write ps1 backwards in a mirror by candlelight u summon the mighty shark demon down to rain havoc upon ur enemies...just an acronym...*shakes head* XD

9. Mechanics are the ones who try to charge you $350 for a muffler bearing...makes as much sense as this argument over semantics,but I agree ps1 is a gaming console.

10. Very clever! This seems like a reasonable compromise.

Although, no other build has explicitly stated the number of any particular building type. Why do it only for the Hansel build?

Was the term "PS1" created to usurp Hansel's legacy? We already had a name for the build. Why do we suddenly need to state the number of troop buildings in it?

11. Obvously a pure spy with no attack buildings is a PS0

12. The word "pure" is what many are addressing in the classification of tge "ps1" build.

Basically this build name is saying "im a pure spy, except for this attack building".

Theres a reason that build originally wasnt called a ps1. Cause that makes no sense. There are no exceptions when you call something "pure".

Ex, "this is a pure gold ring, except for the brass in it". <---thats not pure gold and i bet just about everyone one would be pretty quick to tell him "dude, that aint pure gold you idiot".

So yeah, calling a build that already has a name(hansel) with another name that doesnt make sense kinda makes a lot of yall seem kinda like.... Idiots.

13. Can we just not argue this? Ps1 is a clarification of the type of Hansel and y'all are just arguing over the definition of pure

14. I dont think the arguing is so much about the "spy" builds classification as it is more about how so many ignore the *oxymoron in the phrase.

*that counts as an oxymoron sorta, i think.

15. Please read back previous statements before comenting.....the P in ps1 has been changed from pure to primarily for those of u with OCD.

Please lock .....arguement over

16. Or we could just stop chugging random meds we find on the floor and call it Hansel.
    This whole thread is just a mess.

17. Fruity, bringing a good laugh I have to admit.

18. I didn't read the comments because I'm sure they're nonsense...

I for one support the segregation
    *ahem*
    Differentiation* between Hansel and "pure spy." I was always averse to being called a ps1. I didn't even have only one troop building. Always more. And they just lumped me in with that filth

19. How does "primarily" fit in an oxymoron?

Should be called PS1A if you insist on calling it "primarily".

20. It doesn't.

I was referring to the word "pure" in phrase.