Proposition to help New Players.

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Rusted_Knight_of_Serenity, Oct 10, 2014.

1. 1) Support
    2) No Support

Getting to LLBC is a tedious task, but filters out the ones that aren't dedicated to the game

2. 1)support
    2)no support

3. No Support! Why should new players be given a free ride or have to pay less? We all worked for what we have. It is part of the experience.

4. 1) Support
    2) Support

5. Support
    No support

6. Support to both. And a big thumbs up to all those taking the time to train the next generation of players

7. No support
    support

8. Support
    Support
    Also would like to suggest bring back those discounted land and mith sales....used to be really good features in this game.

9. Support - no new players means kaw will die

10. Support to all ideas that can help newcomers.
    This should be a major issue for ATA/KaW, for this is THEIR business/income.
    In my opinion there should be a fresh and clear Helpforum for starters made by KAW. Why allow players to make Guides (great work btw) and as being developer make useless instructions?!?!
    The Forum is 1 big mess! Remove all and keep the best in max 5 chapters to make it more easy for new kawers to figure out the game.
    Like:
    1. Kaw rules
    2. Guides (war epic battles all info)
    3. Events (all past and future)
    4. User topics

There should be a list of clans that are adviced by effort- and succesrates.
    1. Starterclans
    2. Tier 2
    3. Tier 3
    Etc.
    Just some suggestions from my part..

11. They really don't stress the importance of joining a clan, it should be in the tutorial how to apply to a clan.

12. Support and..
    Meh, I suppose so.

Though lowlands are extremely cheap by today's EB and volleying standards, I guess anything to bring in new blood gets my vote.

13. 1) support
    2) support

14. Support
    No support

I also think that their are way to many starter clans out there. Not everybody should start a clan..... nobody grows quickly hitting 10 hour depraves. If you want to help new players find a good starter clan and offer your services, if you have a small clan merge it with others, more active hitters equals faster ebs and more money.

15. T4 already half price from the old days. Not 15B for lvl 3 t4 anymore.

16. Support, but also one thing. New players usually wouldn't go to the forums for guides, and the only guide they are optimally shown is by KaW_Com, and it's... Well it's not that great. They should be able to be shown the actual guides by players.

17. Starter Clans are out of dev control. Unless they raise the price dramatically. But that is a different issue.

18. 1. Support
    2. Unsure

One thing that has dramatically changed in the 18 months I've been playing is how high that beginning volley goes. I was originally volleyed to around 2b. People with the newb spell are currently being volleyed to 60+bil regardless of whether or not they start building on their ll.

That level of inflation is too high for a new acct to compete with. A great deal can be made joining in on volleys in wc, however.