Proposal to Make Wars (OSW) Pay Better

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *ScoutPots (01), Nov 1, 2012.

1. thanks you, finally somebody that agrees with me. lol

2. Ebs are a great contrast to a great war game. They give the chance to grow fast pot up fast and so on. Two ways to play this game, you just don't get this type of game play out of most games. And on that note eb'ing ads replay value. Devs know this. Which is why they upgrade both aspects of the game. My 2 cents...

3. I'm sure this thread is 100% original

4. Meh. His idea is not original, but very few ideas here are, and since new people come to forum every day, it's alright for them to get exposure to ideas that others have had in the past

5. I'm in a warring clan and I disagree with op! Peace times should give more gold...yes hit ebs, yes it's boring but also necesarry to grow funds, stock up pots to be able to outlast osw. Main reason tho is that in osw one side eventually run out of funds, pots, allies and cf osw.Now they need to rebuild...if they start hitting other players they would soon be in another osw and never get the chance to rebuild! But op I know what you mean...you want more action...why don't you join a warring clan and I promise you war

6. I agree with you. Wars was what got me addicted to this game

7. SUPPORT!!!!!!

8. Lol could also remove ebs from games and system wars...ppl get bonus on completed actions made daily on other players...higher bonus if you hit many different players so ppl don't farm dead account for gold...only thing I can see bring back pvp and reward ppl for playing the game the way it was ment to be played! But that way you earn gold when doing osw...maybe it's good maybe it's not...harder to end a fight but surely would reward pvp

9. If I may be the grammar nazi; pays WELL.  sorry

10. (/).-) war has never been about how much you MAKE. It's about how much you take. Broken record but you people still don't get the point.

11. Nothing's wrong with the game it has to do with the players. You want an incentive to war? How about the NAME OF THE APP AND WHY THE HELL YOU DOWNLOADED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. You really DLed it thinking 'LOL I'm not gonna lose anything I'm gonna be infinitely rich'?

12. Support this thread.

©®

13. This is basically a pwar. And you're calling other people noobs? lol Devs aren't going to bring it back because they wanted to abolish pwars. They wouldn't bring it back.

14. NO SUPPORT FOR THIS THREAD I recap what was said earlier. War is to take people's money. It is not for idiots who just want to grow. Don't bring the idiots to the only good part of KaW left.

15. No support