Proposal to Make a Mismatch EE fun for the Losers

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Agreed ^ no support

2. Support, and remove the no match then

3. There was a bug earlier during EE wars when in the middle of a war,KO time changed to 5 minutes instead of 15.
    I am a tracker.I use a tracking sheet.We were pounding the opponent.
    As soon as the time changed I just had to make little changes in my tracking sheet and I was back on track.It doesnt makes any difference

4. Support, after having 5 people wait for to come out of ko this needs to change.

5. Hmn. Well, im an android user, so its hard for me to sko coz it doesnt show the seconds left from pin. As a tracker, i think the timing is ok, its just the match, why wud a clan that has 5 winning streak matched with a 5 losing streak clan? Im a noob war, but as a tracker i have an accuracy of 20secs of u getting up

6. I'm bumping this thread that originally suggested a random regen time.

Blame me if you don't like it. Lol

7. @trymebro

An iPhone doesn't show the seconds left in KO either.

8. support it would make ee wars less stacked

9. @shadow

Thanks. After this thread was released, kaw_admin told me they would experiment with random regen times.

10. Support, this philosopher so genius, lolall his threads support

11. Support.... I think

12. so this is where the devs get their idea from...
    randomly respawning...

13. Read the title ... It's ideas for losers and people to lazy to learn to build and war proper .....

14. Full support 

15. This idea won't make it out of trials...there is too much complaining about it already..I have yet to try it myself but I can't see this making it to the next season.. no support

16. Most Clans lose Because member dont use xtal or dont follow Orders ! And i lost alot ee war's  and i won war's vs Stronger Clans But they followed warcommander !

17. I say everyone close your eyes, punch buttons and hope for the best. That's what these wars are devolving into, taking any and all skill and strategy out of them. Heck, just have devs give is free mith, that's why most people war anyways, most don't like to war just like the mith equipment and shiny badges.

18. Lol your ideas will not change a thing, the half regain, will make it brutally easy for a good clan to just pile up the plunder against one of you eb hero clans. Also any decent clan doesn't rely on trackers alone most are constantly scanning for xtals so random regain time would only make the more organized clans dominate even more

19. Lol totally agree with ST4T1ON_H1N3Y

Warsystem works just fine as it is(were)! Build proper warbuilds and focus and you get wins now and then

20. Sooo many naive thoughts on this page. Where to begin? Here I go.

@station n Aga.
    Very naive to think losing is merely about bring lazy and cheap. Sure that could factor in but factors such as bfa-bfe. Towers, build also have a role. The system is also built that the more you win and spend in equipment, the more you are probably going to win. Especially If you get to hit constantly with a gold estoc edge. However you guys seem to think that some group of noobs have a realistic chance of being RH and their 20 guild hansels as long as they xstal. Sorry gentleman. Ain't gonna happen.