Proposal: Option to Sell Red Paladin Equipments for Miths

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Kaitheus, May 31, 2013.

1. not as if it is unearned we just want some back. different story if we are asking for mith from selling EB equipments :lol:

2. I don't support the sale of EB equipment either. As for this ridiculous EE snobbery about how EE equipment is earns, lets get really. Rancour and EE trials were a few months of 2-4 hour 'wars'. I don't see that much different to EB tbh. To me both are just tools designed to help growth, osw is still the basis of this game. Same as EE ppl saying how much they've spent...hey I'm guessing across my accounts I outspend the majority of EE competitors, and I don't ask for anything other than a fair playing field, and a platform to osw in. Take a look at forums recently and be honest, the crying about equipment etc is bordering on ridiculous

3. Agree with TrueSaxon. Imagine the following: Clans set up for B2B item ebs with the goal to sell the specific items.
    And i do not like the idea of rich guys nobbing themselves not only to HLBC, but to "equipment complete" as well.

4. Hell yes. SUPPORT

Also, after kaw glitch where 155 players were involved "infernos were taken back" as an attempt to retake players gold.

Please allow us to sell infernos. Some of us have over 400 of them

5. Miso the people who were patient and sacrificed BFE for saving mith, should now be forgotten about?

Think about it properly OP, this is idiotic.

6. You bought the equip an you got too use the equip which may or may not have given you an advantage, if you invest in something it is up too you and you alone to make sure that investment is sound, NO SUPPORT

7. Yea, was saving this whole season because i knew that new equipment would be released, bought morning star at first then realized it be better if i saved. Indeed it was, now you know what to do next season. :)

8. Only if I can sell my osw and be equips. I got an invisible emperors robe from osw I never use and a lousy enchanted green cape from an eb to trade in too. Oh wait...whadday mean that osw robe doesn't exist? WTF that's a ripoff devs I wanted a 25% emperor's robe b/c I got thousands of sdp burned and I was supposed to get a 0-25% invisible emperor's robe as compensation for hitting some PvP like you wanted. EE got Liberace style purple boots, where's my gear, son?!?

9. I found a pink scabby wart on my left ass cheek. Can I sell that for mith?