Proposal for different clan structure

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Kezzer, Jan 22, 2016.

1. I had it limited to higher ranks earlier on but for ee wars it would be inconvenient so I allowed it to all.

2. Valid point i agree

3. If I were you,

Owner
    Co owner
    Council
    Head admins
    Admins
    Recruiter ( can only accept/reject at door)

And change up the names and such if you want. Maybe keep a recruiter post, might be helpful. But I like the prices and the such.

I would also make current co owner have all permissions except disbanding the clan. Council would have all current co owner permissions

4. Needs a little tinkering and balancing but I will always support this idea.

People have been suggesting this to the devs on the forums and through emails for close to 5 years now. I guess the devs are too focused on how they can mess up this game even further to make them some more money..
    It's sad, this game used to be good and actually free to play.

5. I still object to fees for roles, though these are more acceptable.

But this is a far better proposal, and almost exactly what has been asked for.

Support obviously!

6. Personally i just dont care either way

7. I'll support this. The more good admin you have the better!

8. Head admin and co owner do the same thing? Whats the point in having a pointless role if you're trying to simplify it.

9. The new thing in general kills new clans

10. Read the OP again. Owner and Co-Owner are the only people who assign ranks. Also Co-Owner acts as a place holder for Owner.

11. So combine it into one and get rid of head admin positions? As you want to simplify it yes? Theres really no need for head admin in your set up if you just have a few more co owner spots.
    or get rid of co owner and have head admins that can assign roles.

12. The whole point is you might want players to have the abilities of Head Admin but not allow them to assign ranks. The whole point is that this is a simple way to make the clan slightly more customizable without making it overly complicated.

13. Dont take offence. Its my nature to criticize  just pointing out a few things is all.

I believe the point of the new clan roles is to not complicate things, but to give a clan more of a structure. Something for members to strive for, creating more unity and willingness to help the clan thrive.

In my opinion, the cost of installing the new roles is fair. All those dead clans all about in kaw do take up their space on the server, and im sure the devs dont wanna go around seeing if dead clans are actually wanted and proceeding to delete em (lazy i know )
    It makes owning and operating a well structured clan a costly thing, but an achievement. Not just for every muppet with $25bill up their sleeve 
    Those loyal to their clan will obviously help the owner with unlocking new roles, but for once, the devs did something right 

14. Hope to see soon some clan passive and active SKILLS being incorporated. It may be bonus to plunder (PvP or PvE), additional damage to PvE (besides eb achievement bonus), clan member limit above 100, clan banner use, clan equivalent to BFE or such.

Devs, personal profile rewards are really great. Please consider something for the clan itself too.

15. If the problem is dead clans taking up space on the server, these fees will make the problem worse as players abandon more clans, including clans that are currently working just fine for smaller and beginning players.

A better solution for that type of problem would be to offer a refund for owners who actively disband their clans.

Discouraging smaller and newer players is the only effect of the fees.

16. They need to increase the base cost for clans anyway to a higher amount. 250b sounds about right to me.

17. Why do some players have such issues with beginner clans? They don't interfere with the established clans or any part of the game that I can tell. These players don't even clutter my battle list.

They provide newer and casual players to enjoy the game, hitting small EBs and warring each other. A new player can earn an admin spot in a beginner clan, and feel like they have some connection to the game (which makes them more likely to be active and grow). Adding new players to the game increases the longevity of KaW, something all players should support.

For all of those who want KaW to return to a simpler time, make a new account and join a beginner clan. It's fun to enjoy the game without all the big clan politics.

But I guess it's popular now to hate on beginners, because some people think it makes them look cool and established.

18. We need more decent beginner clans. Not lots of poor ones. Imagine this scenario. Some new players join the game and they want to join a new clan. What is a better environment for them? A choice of 10 clans with 50 players in them or 50 clans with 10 players in them? I have no issue with clans for new players are around however the sheer quantity of failed starter clans is a sign that we need a smaller number of clans but with a better overall quality.