Proposal for different clan structure #2

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Kezzer, Feb 5, 2016.

1. With this the whole point was to give the clan the option to structure themselves in a way that they wanted :)

2. I don't mind a change. The change makes the game different and exciting to play. I still change around admin roles this very day. They way kezzer is think with this idea is great! All admins should have a right to put on epic battles; they all should have a right to accept and decline invitations to the clan. Again yes it's a new thing new ideas from the devs will always have minor things that should change. And kezzer idea is the one.

3. This would make clans more personal and you can make it topic based. And the owner can give the individual the ability for certain things. I also like the ideal that it wouldn't cost to do this. Also would want to have the ability to set certain colours for each person. Or make it point based so it includes the ideal of war

4. Support, especially adding the role of chargehand to other admins. Making room has become a nightmare, it already was bad before, but it got worse.
    Where is Grant?

5. Support, and added to the update request list. Kezzer you're amazing at all you do. Its always welcoming to see all your ideas and proposals to make kaw a better place.

6. Support because your in my clan and kezzer is awesome!