Proposal - Choice in ee wars rancor equipment

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -DA-, May 28, 2013.

1. Even me i dont get my pointlol sorry

2. The essence of this thread is to decide collectively as players whether we should get to choose the rancour equipment that is handed down. Alternatively, like what knight said, "my baby gets what he gets."

Well, I'm not a baby and I'm PRO-CHOICE.
    So SUPPORT!

3. No support; defeats the putpose of rewarding those that put in most effort

4. No support.
    These are a reward, not something you pick n choose over. Get what your given. They're going to be better than whatever you have now anyway

5. No support people with rancor level 1-9 should not have the chance to get the piece of equipment for level 40-49

6. I'd support this also OP. I'd rather pooch equipment suited for me and my build. I don't want to replace paladian equipment I spend hundreds of mith to enchant already. I guess this just makes my other equipment obsolete already.

Would had like if developers created one piece for each slot and let everyone select which best suited them.

Either way, was a long season and my *** is whooped. Congrats to all that participated. Win or lose, it was a tough, long season. Great job to all in ur successes. 

7. idea = good, but prob here:

This change will influence kaw app core and devs aren't able change it in time = idk if ppl want wait more time for equips

ITS TOO LATE TO CHANGE IT I THINK
    we should discuss earlier before end of rancor wars

:roll:
    === now we should focus on possibility to sell RED-EQUIPMENT for MITH BACK (for 50% price)

8. I vote for random payout of items given. [​IMG][​IMG]

9. NO SUPPORT

I definately do feel for those in less fortunate clans that didnt reach there 50...

But...

This was a competition, the rules were simple, it is what it is, deal with it.

Good luck in Season 2

10. I do not support this. All the low level rancor people would just pick the best rancor equipment. Making those who were able to reach lvl 50, nothing special.