[PROMO] HTE & ROTW

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. At the beginning this game was pvp only. Until something happened: the community started to use pwars exploit. Same community that its screaming now for pvp invented pwars, not devs. A noob with an osf could become hlbc noob with a blink of an eye. Epic battle was ATA's response to pwar exploit. Epic battles was ment to level the field (gold income) between hitters and osw holders. Nobody was crying back then about pvp. Community was happily hitting OSFs. This is just a new trend. Just past months started to be cool and a prove to be a badass if one cries for pvp updates.

2. Re: [PROMO] HTE

lol Val 
    Your 100% right
    It's ironic and it's the same concept with SH builds. The only thing about SH, the devs should lower the pay between builds, a smaller build should not make more on hitting Us bigger builds , wile we make crap returning fire. That's what makes the build desirable in my opinion.

3. Its harder for smaller build to hit bigger ones so we should make more then you do on smaller ones :)

4. Re: [PROMO] HTE

You people cry over everything....

5. Has anyone actually brought a horn???? Ata would make a fortune if they drop the price.....29 nobs is way too much...

6. Re: [PROMO] HTE

You are making it too easy. I still have over 2 days left on the NEW spell and I have 20bil in allies, and I also have already maxed out lv3 and have 5 t4 buildings in my LL. And I haven't dropped any seals to obtain this.

7. Re: [PROMO] HTE

Psg, did you manage to get 96xtals per day during the tsg tt? Getting rid of daily xtal limit is a terrible idea that should never be implemented.

8. Re: [PROMO] HTE

Question why don't we do a seal hunt event , you guys incress drop rate , we do ht try to get a amount of seals before a date then , get a specail amour or specail HTE that gives you 100% gold but it has to be like 100 seals and up to get amour and 500 seals for HTE .

9. Re: [PROMO] HTE

Thank you kaw for the Promo

10. Re: [PROMO] HTE

Bring back 50% off for purchase of Sod. Must we really wait till Black Friday ?

11. Re: [PROMO] HTE

I agree horns r way overpriced. Seals r just right but i think if u were to drop horns to 10nobs you would get much more in the long run. $3 is too much for a 30-60sec eb

12. Re: [PROMO] HTE

Fin compared to seals they are but if they raised seal price then we would say now seals are over priced and horns are better

13. Re: [PROMO] HTE

HLBC thanks to this promo :)

14. Re: [PROMO] HTE

No support

15. Darude Sandstorm

16. Re: [PROMO] HTE

when promo start again?

17. Re: [PROMO] HTE

DONT BUMP THIS

18. Re: [PROMO] HTE

Can't wait to see some people think it's on again :lol:

19. Re: [PROMO] HTE