[PROMO] HTE & ROTW

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So you dont think player v player should be rewarded at all? You why this game has gone down hill. No disrespect but its players like your mindset for ebs and sw

2. Where is the fun in kaw if all you do is unload on a eb and signup and wait for ee and restriced?

3. It is rewarded. When i hit someone my Size I get around 150mil/hit.

4. And no offenses intended neither...but your 2k loses don't makes you to look as a hardened osw warrior.

5. Not with this account, and when this account was made not many hit back

6. Re: [PROMO] HTE

RIP KaW Creative
    One day we will find the hitman who killed you

7. Go and try, hit some players in wc. Hit some hte clans too. U get nothin back 9/10 times

8. And gow much u get off a hit on hte?

9. Without promo? 166mil firs hit

10. What i want to say is that i spent years in osws. And never felt "discriminated". Never felt the need to be rewarded for this. I did it for the fun of strip, for the fun of being stripped, for the fun to keep targets pinned, for the fun of being kept pinned.

11. Exactly, you make more off ebs. So why hit someone back. Which is what most think. Which os what im saying, give pvp an incentive. And which funnily enough it was on kaws road map. Which was months and months ago

12. Vlad your missing the point. Pvp needs incentive to bring it back

13. Re: [PROMO] HTE

By popular demand? Oh you mean the few LB that threatened to quit spending if you didn't increase hte 

14. @PFM: developing a system (kinda awkard) for what you want without being exploited. People will end hitting alts or a new form of OSF instead epic battle. I'm not saying this is worse then hitting epic battle but i fail to see why its better. And I said "awkward" because you ask for a system for "off-system"...a totally non-sense.

15. @PFM I have a question for you: do you have fun when you are in osw?

16. I know what you mean, but kaw was working on this. I honestly dont know what the answer is to encourage pvp. But still waiting for their ideas

17. I have fun in osw yes, pvp or pvclan or osw. Small, more compact osw are more fun. More going on with eachother and fewer leaders battling between themselves.

18. Well, maybe that should be your incentive: having fun. If I want to play football with my friends for fun,I go because I'm having fun. I don't sit home because I'm not payed like Cristiano Ronaldo.

19. Ok, go and hit wc. Pick randoms. See what you get in return

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.