promo: devs drop the ball and dun drop items

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IX_THoR_XI, May 10, 2016.

1. This is why I cant stand you... You whine whine whine everytime you go into forums (Look at previous threads this nubs made).

Its going to make such a little difference by the end of the event and you have been compensated....

But no, little princess Tiger needs to jump on forums (Again) and complain...

You are greedy, pathetic and a blight on kaw and need to seriously consider leaving the game once and for all.

Bye

2. Not really helping the community with this comment. What a Valiant Knight. You should be helping op's concern instead of trying to redeflect his issue by making fun of them

3. Where does it say that Valiant Knights are required to help anyone?

Have you heard of Swabia?

4. It doesn't make sense to give 1 xtals though when people dropped 6 for promo items. When promos are running people are spending money for the items. Its not free items lol.

But I could care less, haven't bought xtals in a while thx for the freebies.

5. Mango is right though.

6. Being VK doesn't automatically mean you have to be nice and all sunshine and rainbows to every person you talk to. Mango is being honest. Don't confuse being blunt with being unhelpful. The OP can easily talk about this on the event thread...instead he always makes his own to complain.

Some compensation is better than no compensation. You can easily make up a few hours of event drops. Devs tried to rectify the situation as best they could.

7. Let me check...

Nope, satisfying delusions of whiners like chinese is not in my to do list.

8. Support

9. Savage

Also as someone who lost out on drops too yes it's annoying but I'm happier it's on an aqua and inferno event rather than on an equipment one.

10. It was like 1 hour without drops, that's not a big deal, those ebs that ended right after event started wouldn't have even bothered you if it would have ended 1 minute before the event started. You have the time to earn 167 times more than that, making that 1 hour insignificant