PROMO Dec 12th 2013

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Devs. No update for pvp. That's all, I want I mean I've been waiting so long
    [​IMG]

2. Good lord can't we just be happy they're even doing something to help ease the pain in the butt that is the Hoarfrost lands lmao.

3. No actually. I would rather pvp but to keep up we must eb. It's getting rediculous. I want the pvp update we were told they'd have awhile ago. Instead they divert our attention with the kaw community and yet another promo.

4. Not gonna lie, I'm eager to see how they do PvP myself. Personally (only my thought here) PvP actions should pay at least double what they do now...maybe more. Make em pay so much that hitting each other is better than hitting ebs on top of the PvP drops. I don't see PvP being worth the time even after the update so Escapes it is.

5. In the future, a heads up on a promo like this would rock so clans can plan and not be stuck in the middle of a big eb.

6. Hi dev could you make 48 xtal per day please and during Xmas could you allow to use unlimited crystal for few days :-(

7. @Mushroom they have to address the PVP actually with care... otherwise the game is gonna get lame... with ppl hitting alts for profit... EE is 1, no idea on how to get alts out from the equation actually...

8. Why celebrate Friday the 13th

9. " Despite some people not understanding how it worked last time, this event is specifically designed to distribute more rewards for simply playing the game (free stuff)"..., noone is saying nothing about free stuff, Genius(people were thanking ATA all day, me included, sincerely). Go back and read posts again, than go google the meaning of word EQUALITY.

10. Bosque...The devs posted the Release Timeline a few days ago which explains what they are doing, the order game updates will be released, and why that order needs to occur. Its like 2 posts below this one and very hard to miss.

11. Nice promo devs,this means that new level of hfl is near to go out?thanks for a nice job in x2 or 50% promo.

12. I think they should have someone read the forums over the past year looking for all the ppl complaining and give everyone who didn't complain 3 xstals so the complainers have something worth complaining about, man y'all would've got so beat up 3yrs ago when none of this stuff was around

13. I'm not complaining I love this promo but does it seem like devs are flushing out seals before winter event so we have to buy more? Seals cost approximately $6 a piece... That's a lot

14. Is there going to be a promo everyday till the holiday, or is today the only promo day?

15. I agree with xxx, but also does anyone else notice the bonus pay difference on HtE from Black Friday event compared to this "50%" more plunder HtE event??? I was smaller and my bonus pay was greater in the Black Friday event than what I receive in the current promo.

I guess I was expecting the same type of event.

16. Thats EPIC THANKS

17. we bought a seal and started 4mins before promo ended and no 2x 

18. Thanks for the promo Dev's.