PROMO Dec 12th 2013

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Dec 12, 2013.

1. tyvm? meaning lol

2. Thanks KaW Admin

3. Thank You Very Much

4. good job devs i dont hate u as much

5. You just aren't listening devs. Thanks for you 'generousity'. Great promos on haunts and the warbeasts only rendered pointless by your promotion on Escape.

So unless we spend more money on your seals, even with your promotions, were not even standing still, were effectively going backwards.

Start paying attention to your community; make Escape free to play or stop it completely

6. What time would it be when it end If you in est time?

7. Is it the first day of the twelve days of Christmas?

8. Omg that would be awesome. 12 days!

9. I vote double gold on steals... You'd get more xstal sales off that anyways

10. Did kaw_community put you up to this?

11. Wow. Did you not get enough money from last promo to pay staff there Christmas bonus. While the occasional promo is nice the number you have been doing just makes kaw feel gimmicky imo.

12. They're helping both the rich and the poor...

50% haunt and 50% Warbeast

And what... You're still complaining?

13. Why are people complaining about it being a money grab. If people are willing to spend the money then what's the issue. No one is forcing people to buy seals.

When these promos are on I'm happy to give ATA my money. Lol

14. y isn't sod 50% off? :( maybe xtal should b 50% off as well :) plz add nob n xtals as a combo buy in the marketplace

15. Idea: Don't drop aqua and inferno 2x but make the eb drop more aqua and inferno
    Like the escape drops 10 inferno and aqua
    Make it double 20 inferno and aqua :lol:

16. Still don't understand why you're all complaining about their bottom line.. Fact of the matter is YES this makes them money and NO they don't have to do it... If you don't like it just put on an ambush! I personally think that they're doing this also to stop y'all from complaining when you see the price of new upgrades 

17. Do you get horns from reg. warbeasts? If so what's the best way to earn it during the eb?

18. I'm not complaining but is it just for tonight?

Because we only had a few hours.

19. THANK YOU DEVS MUCH APPRECIATED !