'Progressive Dubstep' Artists/ songs

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lIlI_x_BlackHandVerum_x_lIlI, Nov 8, 2014.

1. I was waiting for that haha

2. HOUSE MUSIC nothing like it!

FESTIVALS I GOT LINED UP FOR MY LIFETIME ARE:

1.TOMMOROWLAND
    2.ULTRA MIAMI / ultra europe
    3. EDC LAS VEGAS
    4. Defcon.1
    5.tommoroworld

Also want to go to ibiza

Love deep house, tech house, techno, progressive, electro, chillstep,trance, hardstyle, hardcore!

#RAVE2THEGRAVE 

3. Nice haha.

Creamfields is in ibiza in 2022 haha, Iv made a plan with a few mates already lol

4. Maybe totally different from what you mean but Nero and flux pavilion good stuff

5. I agree. I find it personally insulting to call that crap "Music" :D
    Just kidding. I do realize that it is music, but I still think that it's crap.

6. Gotta love Instrumental Core

7. Omfg please leave dubstep is most annoying thing ever created
    Like the hell it's a Michael Bay movie without the video just the sound haha I guess if you want to hear transformers fighting than mine as well go see the movie xD

8. Raves are just a reason middle age to older men go to **** drugged up underage girls the only love any middle to old raver should feel is the love of there sell mate for molestation

9. Couch bro you obviously have not been to a rave or major edm festival cuzz u would no its not even close to that. Nothing but fun and good vibes!

10. There's this one kid on YouTube who has a series of mixes he called "progressive house", "Melbourne bounce" and something else. He's pretty good. In the description he says he's like 15 years old or something

11. Monstercat- I like their electronic music because they have a wide range of artists. Some even mixing dubstep and classical instruments together.

12. Ramses B
    Juventa
    Prototype

Have some which you can check out

13. I like flux pavilion - do or die
    And a few Nero songs e.g. innocence and promises!

14. I've got a song in my deep playlist by 'the prototypeA's, I don't know If it's the same? Haha

15. Darude.... 'Dankstorm'