Pro-Avatar Petition. (Im sorry, not sorry)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by -AppleSauce-, Oct 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pro Flag Petition
    Hi there! Applesauce here!

Before we begin I'll be honest...  I don't care much for petitions.. Much like the Jehovah witnesses that show at my door. There bothersome, annoying, and don't appreciate the "Do not step on grass" sign... But I digress!

I'm here today to bring up an important topic that has been weighting on the label of my applesauce jar. Its not about How Trump wants to build a wall, or the Hurricane in Florida, not even the Ronald Mcdonald epidemic spreading across the US. No.. Ladies and Gentlemen.. Boys and Girls.. Im here to talk about

The Pro Avatar!

For some of you who don't know or have never been to the Market place.... Like.. Ever.. O....o

There are several packs of items that a KawCaine addict can purchase using Nobility.

In order they are Mercenary, Sabotage, Siege, Hero, Shadow, and Chaos.

Each pack contains an item that empowers the Kawcaine addict with permanent strength along with a few speakers, some xstals( beautiful stuff) and most importantly the Pro Avatar

Ex. Mercenary packs gives the Mythical skull which gives the victim 5% permant boost in defense.

Back in the good ol' days when we didnt have any fancy Epic Battles , Shiny Red War Paladin gear or all that changing flag and enchantment nonesense. We had sticks and stones!!

AND WE LOVED IT!!!

We even had to share the sticks!

Anyway....

these packs were bought with $$$ now as an Applesauce container whos been around since 09 somewhere in December,  I own all of the packs with the exception of the Chaos pack ( Even had a completion item).I own every item in every pack. save for one and that being The Pro Avatar!

And because I feel that as an individual who paid money for these Items and! As an individual who has been a part of the Kawmunity ( 20+ Name changes 10+ resets later and losing OG main account) I feel.. In my feels of feels that we. The few. The proud. The no life kawcaine addicts. Must recieve their Pro Avatars from their support of the Developers and their unwavering addict ion to Kawcaine.

So I hereby petition! To either distribute Pro-Avatars to players of long standing.  Or to players who have made previous purchases of these items!

Or.. Ya know.. Whatever..

P.S my birthday is Tomorrow X:3

[​IMG]

2. If you are talking about your banner, It is a propack banner as it is gold on android and if played on pc would say pro.

3. No. Dont be a tightass

4. This is silly, players with such long standing would of already bought one or two propacks regardless.

Playing the game for x years = surely they can spend a dollar or two for a pro pack.

Or obtain one for free in numerous instances... Specifically previously (and currently) during the free nobs period, through quest nob farming and/or by devs simply giving away nobs here and there during their new app milestones or because they feel like it.

What I'm more concerned about is that there's been no significant change to the whole pro/normal avatar for several years... Merely just skin changes. Color and flag style customisation which focuses more on personal build/capability/activeness rather than preference which is good but still 'lackluster'.

But I digress.

5. Instructionz wus wreng. Got genitals stuck in toastur.

6. Op you already have pro banner so what u even on about ?

7. If you purchase any "pro" pack then you get the pro banner, your original post is inherently incorrect.

If you want people who have played a long time to receive special recognition then that exists in the form of loyalty achievement (roll on 6 year badge this December).

Because technically spreading false information, I'll be locking this up ️️

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.