Primal Wars - sh edition

Discussion in 'Wars' started by VaIarMorghulis, Oct 14, 2014.

1. For starters, GL getting 50 people if you are planning in doing this every day. Not everyone can war every day so u will need much more than just 40. Also what is the guarantee u will match them. I know the odds are more stacked in ur favourite but some noob clans may go in very small. Therefore one of ur clans getting a match.

2. I don't mind being a guinea pig val, just PM me when u doing it ️

3. I wan join!!!

4. Silver idgaf if you support. This thread does not even concern you in any way. You're not a sh, and you're not a hansel.

5. All types of criticism/negative comments are good to receive. They help you to really think about the flaws in your ideas or thinking. Keep that in mind forever.

6. So what? You gonna match make bit clans together?

7. Aj, the feeback for the most part that has been given does not stay true to what you said.

8. What ballz said is helpful and valid. Ty mate.

9. Count me in, I don't mine wasting funds on a sw to show all I need is a team to get R done, I don't wanna wc or track I just wanna hit my targets chase reds an call ups if you can digIt holla back

10. Here is an idea. Grow your stupid sh build into a real one. Then war. Sh have been a blight on ee wars for far too long. 1-2 on any roster, not a big deal. Anymore than 5 and your team is just pathetic ankle bitters.

11. Support. As long as people are trying to influence match up and build rosters to get a good match this is allowed. I will wall you with my sh Val 

12. Vamperous sorry you dont like us. Ps have been on rosters for a good while too. Its a fun build. People who have not been one would not understand. 

13. Re: Primal Wars - sh edition, Slim wars in God Mode

Support.

Thread title misleading a bit, but if a guy can read english its pretty easy to follow.

And btw, SH ftw.
    And if that didnt piss you off, then; I cast for indys w/no intention of xtal'ing and always full adp.

#TeamSLiM

14. SUPPORT!
    SH are a great wee build although I doubt you will match like for like

15. Not surprising slim. Seems to be the MO of gh/sh builds, ruin wars for everyone else

16. Support if no noob sh. Noob sh is primal and round suck it.

17. Cant we just let this build die?

18. As far as your clan goes, look me up for PS, but other than that nah.

And OP, were you saying you own two clans to match each other or the statless/sh bracket of primals?

19. No destroyer; im saying id set up 2 rosters with the same of each builds. This bracket will be MUCH lower than any of clans casting at the moment so they would undoubtable match. Its almost exactly like an individual war in that its random people, except im determining whp goes where instead of the devs system.

All the sh haters on this thread - please leave. Its like saying can we get rid of your build its annoying bla bla bla. Some people prefer being a sh, its fun to war as and the bfa people build is harder to earn them your actual buildings. It takes a lot of work to be a good one. Notot only that but the build is genius. It earns much more than it leaks.