PRIMAL WARS : FEEDBACK

Discussion in 'Wars' started by REJ__NEGOTYPE__ECT, Aug 5, 2014.

1. I've been away a while. The primal wars are about as bad as it gets. if this is the war of kaw I'm out.

2. All Mods support indi/ptimal wars just cuz they on devs side .noy like u care about us lol Listen to the people

3. Indi wars make all player have a chance to feel war competitions in this game.. thats a good progress..I enjoy it.. primal wars is the worst from all war I've join start from S1 till now.. was play so hard, wasting time and money for build bfe & bfa (now all pointless).. its ok, try to be more patiente and try enjoy what devs rule for war competitions.. try to join primal wars couple times, but getting more more upset coz this primal wars more worst than S3 (lots of No match and miss match, primal have lots of no match too) maybe devs not read this post.. mods maybe read.. please considering to make all happy in this game, and want spend more money for more fun.. respect to all warriors, all mods who never tired helping us.. and devs (only can give a smile for u guys)

4. Agree 100% with wythen

5. Lb still have an advantage in primal wars they just have to be willing to change and have far more gold to make those changes. Others have to still work to make those changes. When u have 70 t whats 500 bil to shift ur build and adapt for new wars. Thats how it should be those who adapt succeed those who dont fail. I am in agreement and I think it only right that regular clan wars be included also to give players the maximum choice in their kawing experience. I dont know if anything we say matters but plz dont force have of kaw to quit by not giving them an option to war with their bfa bfe, where they arent forced into a random roster half the time with people they cant stomach.