PRIMAL WARS : FEEDBACK

Discussion in 'Wars' started by REJ__NEGOTYPE__ECT, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Dragon number 1 who the **** are you ?

Number 2 I have something called a life.

2. Wish I still lived in my folks basement and could do all wars n know everything, boy those were the days.

3. You know sh can always tower up and war sh vs sh... ;)

There is tiered warring like you all asked for if you take the time to actually get together and sign up.

4. Spil number 1: its fine if you have a busy life, just dont act like you know all about ee when you barely do them

Number 2: does it matter who i am ? You may not know me, what does that mean ? Many people do know and respect me, no harm ment with my comments,

5. Finally devs a real fix to wars great work 

6. I find that its kind of silly that I war all this time to get bfe and build up BFA.Now they want us to all start over.

7. Spil is all talk. He just likes to ***** about everything. Anything that comes out of his mouth is usually useless information that he copies from what others say. Every one has had a bad match. But when you do so few wars it looks like every war is a bad match up. This gives Jim more to ***** about. He is a sad lonely person

8. One of my first wars, was great. :) I liked the fact that bfe and bfa did not get accounted for, I do not spend much of my gold on allies and don't hunt for eq much. I

9. I guess everyone is entitled to there own opinion but I had good warring experiences with spilatch.

10. Bring back indy wars

11. We need a mix of wars. A whole week of one type is too much.

12. Agreed, pls slot in some indi wars and clan wars as well, whole week same type of war is boring :(

13. Lmao just saw someone was up crying and eating ice cream at 4am.

14. Well it turned out to be a smaller all star war I guess......

15. Unless we make two full sh clans and go at it which would be in my opinion cooler then looking at bigs go at it all the time

16. Because there are so many good sh that aren't just Alts... Don't you guys think?

17. Enjoy the primal wars so far and have received better match ups. Devs, consider primal war incorporated into indi wars?

18. finally i can war again, with ppl i want to war with. great job. made wars fun again. no LB stacking sh clans, no all sh clans. made PS and hansels relevant again. wars actually need strategy again. i love it. more then who has the biggest LB with the most sh