PRIMAL WARS DYING

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Forgiving_Warrior, Jul 21, 2015.

1. No support sorry..

But there is no actual Ee Clans, only a few left from mercs , DOTB, i saw battlegrounds Trying to FiLl a Roster... No luck atm .

2. I'm in for War 11

3. You are a fool look at our match against w a r from death on the battlefield, their hybrid make far more then they use to. I was paying close to 200 m to some. Also for one attack on a hansel the tanks troop loss is 4%, however a hansels steal takes nearly twice that if successful and wins easily. If fails can lose up to 3 times the tanks troop loss. So to summarize, on my best steal on a much larger cs tank or hyb I make 230(that's from full on someone 140 m cs, on 60-100 m cs I make 80-120. Also for stealing our spies drop fast and in turn so does the amount we gain per steal. A hansel low spies is nearly useless. A tank can attack a hansel 25 times per full bar with no inc, and their plunder decreases much slower. For those who say we can steal and not be attacked, you are wrong, hybrid and tanks can make themselves dtw just as we can make ourselves dtw to attacks. You guys are all hung up on invincible hansel rosters when we are beatable with right strat and team. Just put the time and effort into finding it. Devin has in d1.

4. No I will not, I cannot promise you won't match us, with match against sharks I guess anything is possible. I will try to avoid these rosters as I support op efforts and ideas on this.

5. This is correct and we make even less on smaller tanks.

6. Me and slyv just want to war

7. I'm trying to make primal come back alive by making it indy

8. Any n all efforts promoting n encouraging wars is appreciated.
    IWars r fun but hardly the same as clan wars of any kind.
    Too bad Round Wars have not been redesigned to accommodate a better experience.

9. Yeeeessssssss finally! Convincing your clan to primal is difficult.. Tttttttssssssssss post links to my wall please of the four clans or clan names.

10. War is fun. Stop hating and always trying to kill people's vibes. There's too many cheaters and manipulators in the world. Let it be. This is a brilliant idea.

11. Oh poor poor arrogant meth sylver. Nobody is not warring because they think dotb is invincible people arent warring because we dont like the war format. Get over your sorry self and get a clue.

12. Hahahhahaha, done you don't deserve anymore of my time. Keep trolling. ;)

13. 1st off the ppl that organize n run any war clan r above the masses who follow along.
    Give credit where credit is due.
    Many others in a war clan contribute to the fun n success regardless of which war format is used.

As for IWar any idiot can screw a clan n less likely to occur in a war clan.

14. Truth hurts? You asked for 20 names i gave you almost 50. Get back to the D League dropout.

15. I have only had a few bad individual indi wars. But had majority of primal wars that boring and not worth the effort to set up. Untile the payout is acualty fixed then i dont see many clans want to war. Clans that have used 10 to 12 han builds (ps1) have destroyed any fun it like the sh did. Yes i can make my build were i cant be stolen. But makes me vulnerable to be ass to death to ko. Because i am hybrid if you dont know mechanism of my build then please find a different topic.

Sly you did great setting your clan up to win but you added to the death of primal war as you keep adding more and more ps1. What do majority of ps1 do they flock to you were they can have easy wars like the sh did in the past to lb clans.

The idea sounds good in theory op but more than likely you will match a sly clan with a bunch of people that dont war together. Which will result in more mith to sly

16. Figures it too someone like cloud whos been warring forever to get it. People flock to wherr they get easy wins. If 12 of the 20 biggest PS's warring on a given night flock to one place for a primal of course that clan is going to win. Just like sh and tanks before. Its people flocking together for easy wars that wins and creates terrible matchups not arrogant subpar wc and clans. Flocking and certain builds not being able to plunder in certain wars is whats killed round/primal and no amount of forum threads and ee clan tears will change that. Its been over 2 years and dev havent done anything about it ...what makes you think they will now or ever?

17. I see nothing with names, where did you post?

18. Figure it out its not my job to direct you around forums

19. I do not believe that primal wars are dying...it is the age old strategies which do not work effectively now...syl came up an idea of heavy hansel rosters and her strat is well known still people dont work on different strat to beat dotb...see d1...they have beaten dotb on numerous occasions by devin's outstanding strats(i shud say out of the box strat) and full respect to him...and who says all ps1 roster cant be beaten? Already beaten pure hansels roster twice and i m confident i can do that again...point is war format has nothing to do with strat building and execution and u can always win whatever the opponent roster is..see the strippers club clan history..they also did that..lord sora tried different roster but matchups always the sucked on his part...if we continue to war primals with s4 rosters and tactics we not gonna be successfull...everything evolves with time and strategy of primal wars shud also be evolved...