Primal Wars...do they work for you?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by MY______wAdI_sHeTa______TH, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Op is an exploit sh. Nuff said

2. Primals allows non LB bigs n down o war.
    Round wars stink only LB n Midgets.
    IWar is for anyone.

Round War is still around so where r all these clans signing up then? Blame Round Warriors for the demise of war cuz u know what they are not around so GL. But i would be remiss not to mention only non LB complain when no LB skirts to behind. Yes thats u the SH

3. Just thought of this, how is offering more different wars killing war?

4. Primals have ruined EE wars. Only the scrubs who can't keep up on round wars since even before s4 will be butthurt.

5. Offering different wars is good but they cut down on other wars in order to offer these new wars.

6. How did they cut down other wars, you can still do round wars every so often so if anything there would be more match ups per round war

7. Ops is a 1.5m cs 12k actions kingdom n claims Primal War ruined their fun.
    Makes no sense at all if u don't enter whats ur beef?
    U have EB's OSW SW Round n IWars still
    Blame ur build or your war clan maybe

8. Different wars favor to different buildings/stats
    want more rewards? find out the "KEY".
    season 1 - bfe
    season 2 - towers
    seasono 3 - hit ratio
    season 4 - work hard (sign up as many wars as u can)

NO NEED TO BLAME ANY BUILDINGS, NONE OF BUILDINGS CAN KILL EE. THE ONLY REASON KILLING EE IS "MORE COST, LESS REWARD". and this wont be fixed unless devs can make $$ from EE.
    We all can sell devs prefer to give better rewards from those events as events get $$ to fill devs wallet.

We shall let devs try the wars 3 xtals in 1 hour, maye devs will then spend more time to settle decent rewards to let more ppls sign up for EE.

9. Just drop ee all together or just have all indi. Obviously there is not enough participation in America and Europe so thats all that matters. Round wars are still there despite saying they will monitor activity. Primals dont help ppl who are learning to war get better cause they arent same mechanics than in indi so unless they get more wars to war in the indis will be of low quality in low bracket.

10. Just because u suck doesn't mean primals suck

11. MyNameIsYour2ndName? The 12 yr old kid? The noob who goes around in iwar when people calls you noob and then you threatened to leak in wars?  Ran to myth and changed to myth tag without owners permission, now at dotb and will you change to dotb tag without owners permission again? 

12. Im not sure you comprehend what an sh is, because i clearly am not an sh

13. Round wars are still there for those opposed to primal wars. I do think the devs need to keep match ups within 50-75m cs fighting a clan that's 100m-200m cs bigger is no fun at all. Indi wars are on every day and allow every build a fair chance to war.

14. Remove primals and round. Everyone happy

15. Primal wars r boring and ruined kaw.