Primal Wars...do they work for you?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by MY______wAdI_sHeTa______TH, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Vamp, if its the best war format why are clan war signups at an all time low between the several off seasons?

2. 14 hrs ago there were at least 4 primal wars going. Dotb clans won 3 of them. All with various build sizes. When was last time we had 4 round wars in one time slot???

3. When there were only round wars, if you read my posts i mentioned in previous off seasons BEFORE primals came out, there were more wars and war clans. Thats cool for dotb? I dont see how that fixes the the dying thing we call clan wars

4. Indi wars are the only wars I enjoy at this point

5. Oh No devs killed lb/sh wars

6. If players still wanted round wars dont u think they would get more participation now still? Wait they dont get crap for turnout. Done here have fun

7. Primals are the worse idea to have been implemented in KaW. Why would you want to build bfa, war for equipment, then be told neither counts? There have been many suggestions to fix the lb/sh and full ssh roster issues with round wars, devs are either just too lazy or too ignorant to listen. I see like 1-4 matches per primal. Before primals there were like 5-15+

8. The reason to build bfa/bfe is to hit players? Maybe?

9. No clans left to do them. You know how many converted when primals were released? People like you cry for primals but the participation dropped so low. Primals ruined clan wars, im sticking to it

10. Right hipster, but not being able to use WAR equip in system WAR?

11. Isn't war osw aswell? Equipment is helpful in strips to as its stronger. I'm confused primal was also created to nerf Sh as they rely on bfa so tell me again why are we complaining yet again? Devs nerfed SH yay but you still want to hide behind bfa and towers...Huh seem strange to me. You want war grow your build and not ally trading.

12. Isn't war osw aswell? Equipment is helpful in strips to as its stronger. I'm confused primal was also created to nerf Sh as they rely on bfa so tell me again why are we complaining yet again? Devs nerfed SH yay but you still want to hide behind bfa and towers...Huh seem strange to me. You want war grow your build and not ally trading.

13. There are more practical ways to "nerf sh" such as capping bfa based on your cs in EE wars. Primal wars were not the answer as you and the devs can see with the 1-4 matches max per primal.

I've never played an mmo where they said "oh your equipment doesn't count in this type of pvp even though the only reward from this type of pvp IS EQUIPMENT".

14. You must not even do primal wars or you'd know (aside from ps1/ps) primals are all about towered builds.

15. If devs did matches by hand it would b better
    Dotb could use their hansels and HFBC and match themselves every war, lb/sh could fight themselves in round, and more mid clans would emerge for people without proper builds/unfinished builds.

16. Primals was the best thing that could happen , finally the "All sh war" or "Sh-Lb" wars are over .
    You say not many people cant do Primals? :eek:
    Before Primals only sh and Lbs/very big tanks with huge bfa used to get wars now even those who have towers and no bfe/bfa stacked can also war . Anyone with good build and hardly any bfa/bfa will be as good as a player with huge bfa/bfe.
    I don't even get how you got to that conclusion that "Only few people can do Primals" , it has nothing but helped people who haven't been in game for long to war
    and if you thinking of becoming an sh and do wars where as all us Big hansels/Ps/Tanks just sit watching you then you are still stuck to Season 3, :roll: Move on and grow :roll: , its a part of the game to explore new builds not just become BC with a 3T build and exploit wars.

And about why not many clans doing Primals, I am sure you are new
    this is off Season if you haven't been in the game for long,lemme tell you that Off seasons are always like this, Instead this is better i see new clans trying Primals. Have the Knowledge before posting such stuff Budd

Hope this enlightens you ;)

PS. I knew even without Checking that you were something like an sh :mrgreen:

17. Explain why capping bfa based on cs during ee wars would NOT "fix" the SH issue and your arguement may hold some merrit.

Also off season is not usually this slow. Primal wars make it this slow.

Additionally, I'm not an SH or my sos would not be lvl 2 & 3. If anything I'd be considered a small ps1.

PS: I knew without even checking that you were a ps1 with low bfa.

18. Hehe, Amazing how people get irritated when they are proved wrong lol ,
    I was a ssh and i got rid of my allies and grew to a ps1 build, not whine in forums like you that too after 4-5 months . I accepted the fact that i need to move on if i want a useful build.

okay bud go sit in your hte clan and stack up bfa(which is btw lower than mine) fr nothing :D You were a sh and still are about that size , Kids these days :roll:
    And with those half enchanted Equips i see how your dreams of getting them enchanted fully shattered with release of Primals :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

19. Notice how i said "system wars". Im well aware of equip use in osw. But osw does not increase ewar participation. Sh werent nerfed lol. They can still do iwars, in s4 sh did primals too

20. Decent i hope you werent talking to me lol