Primal Mis match ups..No Reply from DEVS so RANT TIME

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nighthawk_FPBO_1, Oct 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If there is no reply, probably it's because that the developers simply find it not worth replying to you.

2. Agree somewhat Zoom but 6 hansels is not stacking n all builds can war. Primals use no bfa/bfe n can hardly be included with Round Wars as a comparison. If Primals r builds vs builds at least no match makes more sense than mismatches for any clan.

3. Gotta agree there

4. nighthawk, it was 59 days ago since season 4 just started.

Guerrieri perpetue Vs we will rp u
    660m CS (20 tanks ) vs 300m CS (9 tanks + 11 sh)

I assume u already understand how devs is doing their match up for primal wars as that day u were in GP's roster.

Yup, devs just giving every clans a match up for primal wars, they don't really care about how many CS different between both clans they matched.
    I bet if there are only 2 clans sign up for primal war, one is 700m + full tanks, the other is full SH, devs will still match up them.

This is primal war

5. If i'm not worth their time they not worth my dime neither. They lose my money n no skin off my arse

6. Yes Ice n that was my 1st feedback to the devs when we beat u. That was bs n thats what started me going. I was pissed off u got that match

7. Were u compensated in any way for that war?

8. Personally, I don't care about how good or how bad I am matched up against. (I didn't participate in any S4 wars though).

And I still fight until the very end, and still would.

9. In the least i understand cannot take away winning from the winners but ripping off the losers is totally unfair too

10. 6 hansel is OK. Just like 6 gh was OK.

-Elysium- use 17-19 Hansel.

Hahah same as SH / LB ratio. Can't beat that roster. All the sh sold bfa now use ps / ps1 builds.

Normal roster can't beat that. Same as LB / SH. You war vs that roster with a normal primal roster, your toast.

11. For the record once again i was for Round Wars being reimplemented. Primal wars r clan wars to offset Round Wars n good for loyal clans to war with. Indi wars r wide open n includes any n all who wanna war. That all said many ppl have a few issues with unfair match ups in Primals n inactives etc in Indi Wars. I do hope the DEVS will address these asap n continue KaW to be a war game n also allow eb ppl to do their thing.
    In the end all thats needed is a lil more transparency n keep KaW moving forward.

12. Infamous no it wasn't we at dl would have been with much higher spy stats and an overall cs of 660 mil roughly so it theory is definitely flawed.

13. I've found clans using sh build or small ps 1 are mainly likely going to get paired with a team that's 100mill cs bigger. Obviously this isn't always the case but 80% of the time it is. To be fair in a way that's a good thing. Sh is seen as a exploit build so if clans wanna stack there roster with them by all means go ahead but don't expect a fair match up.

I'm happy when I vs a team with half roster sh as I know they have no chance of winning 

The devs want people to grow and not stay small that's reason they scrapped gh and won't be long until no one wants sh for wars.

14. Gotta love the crying on here whilst the war was ongoing.

As has been said before on this thread you will get good match ups and bad match ups. It's not an exact science so either war in the knowledge that is what happens or pick up your ball and go home alone. Kaw has lots of faults in it, if it's not fun stop spending money and playing it.

If it is fun then quit crying about it and then abusing folk who disagree, as you're getting pwned by them in the follow up lol.

15. Hansel roster is bogus. So how that the SH have sold off bfa and became hansels it isnt an exploit?

Because clans use a dead end in the mechs rather than a loophole in the plunder?

Give me a f@$king break. 90% of kaw would stack rosters to get easy wins. Now that it's convenient to use hansel as opposed to sh, it's not an unfairly applied advantage?

I feel piss on my leg... oh, you tell me it's raining??? Zzzz Zzzzz

16. I'm honestly surprised he was active this war

17. I am over all this roster BS. In the end it will either be fair or someone gets ****** over. The only way to increase the rate of a fair match up is to increase participation in wars. The more participants the more options you have for a better match.

Now how about that SMASH? No release for us outsiders yet :(

18. Why so surprised everyone? Primal war is by it's very definition a patch job. Devs admitiing they can't fairly match wars with bfa/bfe included. We've done plenty of em, n a good 75% are mismatches, one way or the other. As I've said a hundred times now, it comes down to participation. U are always gonna have crap matches when 12 out of hundreds of clans participate. Clan based ee is on life support atm.

19. The funniest thing to me is how often players out-maneuver devs in terms of finding the next loophole for as-easy-as-possible wins.

It's as if the guy who wrote the mechanics algorithms left ATA and took his play book with him.

Meanwhile wars slowly go to **** and we get Cruz crusades instead.

Primals have been great for the most part. But there's always that percentage of people who will go out of their way to be cheap in war. That small percentage soon turns into a majority as everyone starts copying one another.

Changes must be made before next season or kaw will be Indy wars only.

And wouldn't everyone just love that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.