Primal EE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ArmorBEARer, Sep 10, 2015.

1. On behalf of Apocalypse I say greetings to all EE fighters.
    Currently I am coordinating with alliance clans in attempt to field some teams for Primal EE wars.
    However in a practical mindset the rewards for winning frankly aren't very inviting. Compound that the unfriendly times of the wars, the lack of clans warring, and a strong chance of getting matched against a much bigger team = a daunting task to motivate my comrades to engage.
    So, the one thing that I think all EE fighters share is... In the glory days there were many clans warring (Rising Hawks, Devastation,Dragons Sanctuary, Warlor, Silver,Empire Rising,Chaos Reborn, Sotra, Taka, Piggies, La Resistance. Etc.
    What happened? Gone are the days of getting fired up cuz ur clan beat one of these power houses. Gone is the pride of putting together a 15 match win streak.
    I told Sylv that apocalypse would field a team or two sometime back. And I meant it. I believe many folks wanna do EE much more often.
    So this is a call to Kaw fighters to tell the devs, WE WANT OUR GLORY DAYS BACK!
    Send ur feedback and/or ideas to the devs.
    More rewards for EE wars.... more with...maybe a bad @ss banner for 50 wins in a year, etc.
    Personally EE is my favorite part of this game...Am I alone on this?

2. I think mithril and estoc edge is reward enough.

3. I don't disagree, however so many people will get a level 5 edge and then coast for a couple weeks. What makes EE fun is list of folks / clans warring. As of now very few will opt in on primal because they match DOTB (kudos to DOTB mind u). Not many clans out there can field the builds that they do.

4. My hope us to somehow find a way to get more clans involved

5. Kotfe doesn't clan war. They osw. You are barking about old school classics when it's never happened on your end. Makes sense.

6. Simple. Solution is to train more wc. If I had the confidence and knowledge to do it I would get my own group together and attempt myself. If current wc taught another wc themselves and so on, then easily their would be more willing to try their new skills on the "battleground".

7. More clans warring equals better match ups. Support

8. support, Support, SUPPORT!!!!!

9. Support cause you mentioned the dragons

Once a dragon always a dragon <3

10. Here are the incentives to war:

-estoc edge
    -fun
    -enchanting new mithril EQ

As you mentioned, with all these clear downsides it's hard to war much more frequently as before - when it's difficult as is to get a solid even match.

11. War times are horrid, they should shift;perhaps weekly,or biweekly. I do agree, incentive should increase. System war should be just as rewarding as epic battles.

12. wrong

13. Support bear!!! Let's bring wars back to glory

14. Support!!

15. I SUPPORT!!! YA HEAR!!!

16. SUPPORT!!!! 

17. Support, bring back the fun close wars with clan mates... And please mix war times up too 

18. KofTE WaR MaCHiNE
    One of the strongest Primal War Roster that I ever encountered. They were leading the Primal War scene when it was first introduced.

Support!!