Preseason - War 5

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 13, 2013.

1. This is getting to be a real problem. Everyday something goes wrong with this game. The other day was the bonus being drop just before start of war. Today we could not war because our news dod not work. Whats next devs? Please fix all your tech problems this game is becoming a job.

2. @ devs:

You state LA Resistance was odd man out. Which clans were our potential matches? Thanks in advance.

3. I am thinking that the devs have given the entire community the chance to handle the ghs on its own. Why else give 3x haunts and other higher paying ebs where you rake in 50-100b gold per day. Clans are growing right out of range of most ghs. So ghs are now having to add att power to open more targets which just makes them into yummy snacks for players that took all their free gold to build away.

Ghs will soon be, if they are not already, detrimental to a clans basic makeup. What was once considered an "exploit" will soon be a waste of space.

If you have a 29/29 matchup but you have 6 ghs that can only hit 3-4 opponents then the others need to be split between the rest of clan making a virtual 25/23 advantage. That is hard to overcome toe to toe.

If ghs grow slowly they become easy pickings.

Advice to ghs, while everyone else in your clan grows with all the free gold lying around you need to save, save SAVE! Because you do not help your clan by adding a few att bldgs to hit higher. You now leak more and it doesnt take many troops to kill you.

Ghs in ee will go the way of the dodo in clans that use the opportunities devs are giving to grow.

There is my 2¢. Agree if you like or disagree. I dont care. Its just my observation.

Sincerely,

JD

PS- sorry for any spelling errors as it is hard to review long posts on phone.

Gl to all in EE!

4. I honestly believe that you devs randomly matchup clan and bring up your "Hit ratio" as an bad excuse,i've had enough of this please show us how you match us up, dont use those badly made up graphs which explains nothing at all, i know you will definetly read this so respond to it please.

5. @KAW Admin

Please give us a breakdown for Elysium vs. NWoCB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont think they should get a Match ! With that BFA!

Why Not give them a no Match and Try us with the next Clan??????

6. @ JD- SUPPORT, SUPPORT, SUPPORT

7. @kaw_admin

I'm usually not the one to complain, but our match up against Kings Castle is ridiculous. Kings Castle has a 100m Cs+ advantage, not evening including their superior BFA to ours. Also, two of our members cannot even hit their members. How do you explain your reasoning behind this? This should clearly be a No Match. I know not every match up is perfect, but we have a zero to slim chance to even win this. Why make us lose crystals, pots, mithril, and our edge because of your mistake. You need to get this sorted out instead of worrying about some 3x haunting. We want to see the information about this match up.

8. Devs although i am not a teacher im certain i can get you a number chart so you can easily reference which numbers are bigger than other numbers because going by epic elite vs rising hawks you dont quite get that concept. Tighten up season starts soon.

9. The lag issues are ridiculous. Instead of fixing pots for eb how about fixing the damn lag in wars. 35-45 secs of a lag is way beyond funny.

10. I completely agree... I said in a previous quote. you dont want to deal with gh then grow...

Completely agree with you!

11. Devs, I have a very serious question. Are you guys trolling No Match Found?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

12. unfair match up for bpl battleground clan,we are warring first time nd matched up against rank 2 clan...pa clan...this is unfair

13. Wow bpl battleground either can't hit or won't hit 68 bl to zero so far

14. Devs continuesly ignoring us how sad.

15. Wow NWCB with all those LBs vs Elysium with so few. Devs sort out ur algorithm. Atm teams can stack and guarantee a win.

16. Please look at RV vs EE and let us know how that even got matched!

17. We don't like being on the bad side of match ups. We rather see more no matches so that clans adjust to better matches. Bad matches are no fun for both sides. Our match against NCU was a bad match in favor for us (wow first time this has happened). But we understand as we are constantly the underdogs every war in CS and BFA. We ended up making less miths than the VP due to this match and I can only blame the devs. DEVS: please tighten the CS and BFA range. The matches are getting ridiculous.

18. Pls check the match The lightning strike vs Warhonor.

Check bfe bfa did it mismatch or not just feel you should check the data.

Good job on the ee except the times

19. The problem with the matches lie in the 'hit ratio'. It's obvious this is based on ability to hit, not the ability to win those hits. It's resulting in a lot of fights where yes you can throw troops in vain, but winning with those troops is unlikely at best.