Prepare to Enter the Abyss!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 20, 2015.

1. It Was A Reward Based Task, After Completing And Still Having Days To Spare, The Extra ask is in no way unreasonable. Key word you should take note of 'Ask' and I Ask you, is it unreasonable to ask for more when the jobs done.

2. It is unreasonable if you have worked for a pre-agreed upon amount yes.

Is it unreasonable as an employer to offer more? No. But as an employee, to ask for more after agreeing upon a number is unreasonable.

3. Any word on new ebs to go along with the stats that will come from the the new lands?

4. Ahh then I guess you 'reasonable' one has no knowledge of the expression 'Ask and it shall be giving to you.

In terms of your illustration please if you could give details of your last received payment from The Devs.

In effect, we pay the devs to make the game as they see fitting, asking, not even demanding extra, is what then??? Let the next wise man not say unreasonable think that would be rather shallow unless u got good backing.

5. There is no context to which that saying applies to asking for free stuff. You have misinterpreted it, unfortunately.

Im not a wise man but i feel im sensible. Asking for more of something that was 'free' followed by a justification as to 'why' can, and is by many, consider to be 'in poor taste'.

6. You see my backing in your newsfeed. Be the wise man and shaddup!

7. Yay i did something

8. And there goes the fuse on the lowly man. What a backing you got there old chap.

9. You sure did.

Revealed how sad some really are.

10. xD

11. Prices and stats please before they come out would be great

12. We most likely won't get them just got to wait another 5 to 7 hrs to find out. Most likely 7 hrs lol

13. Half the kawmmunity:
    "Omg I get free stuff but there isn't enough of it let's beg for more"
    Cas:
    "Wow a free thing sweet and all I did was what I do everyday. Fun."
    Seriously people why is this such a difficult concept?

14. Support, lost all adds, its nice to have the clipboard to have several ready to go.

15. How many ours if we can buy new lands❓

16. I think 1 or 2 more

17. See the triangle? Illuminati confirmed

18. Oh great, they left the mage in charge of this...

19. Great next he's going to reset it and we'll need to collect the wisps all over again.

20. ACTIVATION FAILED

Level 9 Lodestar --> Level 0 Lodestar