Prepare to Enter the Abyss!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 20, 2015.

2. So, did they eat that bacon tower?

just cause itsj 'art' doesnt mean its ok to waste bacon.

3. Its been over a year so where is the blacksmith at?

Sitting on so much useless equip aqua inferno can we get something for this crap. Or the ability to forge so cool swag.

How about this idea ... 500 aqua we can build a moat around our castles , give it somekind of defensive stats.

4. Support

5. The countdown has begun. 

6. the "blacksmith" is the scrolls from the bone dragon ebs. one of the top 10 worst 'content' ideas the devs have implemented.

7. Lets not leave the inferno out.

500 aqua - moat for our castle
    500 inferno - a fire breathing guard dragon for our castle

8. They better not be to expensive.

9. Not many have enough inferno.

10. Support

11. Or just have a clan trading post so our clan members can share their goodies.

or the ability to combine several peices of equip in the same slots to make one enhanced peice

12. Will we be able to unlock the lands eventually if we do not have 15 HF's unlocked?

13. +

=

14. Just to be clear; Crux chests will not expire until used?

15. Can u hire my 100b Allie plz??

16. Do we seriously have to rely on the mage to get this to us by tomorrow??? I'm pretty sure everyone would agree that the mage needs to be beheaded. My mage is excellent at pissing me off, wasting elements, and somehow reverses enchants on eq.... I can only imagine how aweful the new lands r gunna b if we have to rely on the mage to complete them by tomorrow.

17. Prepare to Enter the Abyss!

Sounds like something a dirty old cougar would say doesn't it?

18. It rubs the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again

19. Of course mate.