Prepare to Enter the Abyss!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 20, 2015.

1. After collecting a whopping 9,252,331 Vigor Wisps over the last two weeks the Mage has now begun the process of activating the Lodestar. The new lands are expected to be made available sometime tomorrow (January 21st) between 2 -4 PM PST.

In order to gain access to these lands you'll need to have explored at least 15 Hoarfrost lands and be using the latest version of Kingdoms at War. We strongly suggest updating ahead of time if you haven't done so already to ensure that you're ready for the lands as soon as they're made available.

Excited for the lands and want to know what they have in store for you?

We've been teasing some of the buildings and troops on our Facebook and Twitter pages over the last week.

We'll also leave this here :)

2. Yay

#First

Volley me plox

3. I'm fairly enthusiastic.

4. There has not been a new KaW released on the Apple store since before Christmas.

Latest available is 1.75 - Dec 21st 2014

5. Great job devs keep it up. Just hope prices arent astronomical

6. Need 2 give us the option wen we wanna use the spyglass like build token cmon now u should know better than thst by now devs....

7. That's the one! The newest android version was made available this week though. Updated post.

8. Ahh. Thanks.

Thought i was missing the iPad update to fix the clipboard bugs lol

9. So there will be towers available on the new lands.

10. When will we get spyglass from FB event?

11. I'll say this for the android update. Uninstall kaw then reintall latest for a clean instance. I use a samsung galaxy s3 and it has made a huge difference in the speed of wars. Not saying all will have the same effect just sharing my own experience. Make sure you are linked to Facebook or Ata first for security sake. Also doing so gets you a free xstal if you have not already linked. Happy KaWing.

12. When will rewards be given out?

13. That was fast!! got rewards already! thanks devs, was wondering when the free spyglass for the facebook shares are coming?

14. When lands are released

15. Rewards should be received very soon if you haven't got them yet.