Premier League

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by iDeception, Mar 19, 2015.

1. North America would be good at soccer if they gave a ____ about it and they might enjoy it too.

2. Aston Villa staying up dont care about who wins it UTV VTID

3. Chelsea
    Liverpool
    Arsenal

That's if Chelsea don't mess up, which I hope they do, then it'll be:

Liverpool
    Chelsea
    Arsenal

As for the Championship and not league 2 like OP stated, I'll say:

Bournemouth
    Watford
    Middlesbrough

League 2, I hope ends:

Shrewsbury
    Burton Albion
    Bury

Oh bottom 3 in premiership will be:

Sunderland
    QPR
    Aston Villa

4. I highly doubt liverpool will end top 3. I said second division not league 2 :|

5. There hasn't been a second division in years. It's as follows:

Premiership
    Championship
    League 1
    League 2
    Football conference
    Ryman league premiership

Oh and Liverpool only 10 points behind Chelsea and in good form. Anything is possible

6. Chelsea also have one more game to play than Liverpool, I like to refer to them as YWAWA (You will always walk alone)

7. Haters will be haters but at least we done cry about the referee. Obvious butthurt Chelsea fan

8. Who's hating when Chelsea is ahead and made the Champions league? Also, I never mentioned anything about refs. Steven Gerrard is leaving because he walked alone, you mad?

9. Not mad, just stating the obvious and giving my opinion, after all u made this thread open for discussion.

Chelsea have it all to lose
    Man City need a new team
    Arsenal are arsenal. Always the bridesmaid
    Man Utd are still relying on fergie time +6
    Liverpool not playing great but getting the job done.

10. Burnley has actually been playing with a bit of spirit in recent weeks whereas Aston villa and Sunderland have looked really lackluster. But that can change in a matter of moments

11. Aston Villa have changed ALOT since Sherwood tookover not a chance in hell Villa are going down

12. If memory serves me right, Villa are one of few never relegated from the premiership.

13. Chelsea and Liverpool haven't either, am I correct?

14. Only Arsenal, Aston Villa, Chelsea, Everton, Liverpool, Manchester United, and Tottenham have neverbeen relegated.

Found this

15. My prediction for tomorrow, Chelsea 4-0 to Hull

16. Football did exist before the Premier League - so Man Utd and Spurs have been relegated, just not from the league in its current guise.

17. It was called Division 1 numbnuts

18. Hmmm, and the rules changed how exactly?

19. Arsenal would finish third imo. Theyre in good form