Post problems about the devs and their actions

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by The_Giant_Killer, Jul 5, 2015.

1. It doesn't appeal to a casual player that is fact a casual player, still wishes to achieve something without having to dump a load of cash into the game. They don't own the servers either they have stated this numerous times so none of their time is dedicated to this aspect. Bf'a has been a major issue and one of the biggest flaws the game has always had. It is simply pay to win gone mad. Fact. As for the theory of not being able to create a 6mcs acc from volley transfer I don't know where you get this from. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... A/htmlview is a link to show you the amount of gold created from such things. It is substantial as all lb have done drop vollies for many years it is not hard and certainly not difficult, and most certain not time consuming.It makes a complete mockery of the efforts the average NOOBLET goes through to get a few mil cs. It requires only the first liquid gold amount to boost accounts. Another reason why LL being given for free just helps the creation of alts more so thsn the new player. There are other things that are very easily exploited over this "update" that I do not wish to go into on forums. And you wish people to be more specific ? Why ? Why be specific and outline the reasons when that will only ever fall on deaf ears. ATA do NOT give two hoots about the "casual player" they care only about the big spenders this is fact ! And what ideas have been picked up by the devs the kawmunity expressed over the time ? Did you even read the response Titan received ? I don't know what game you have been playing but it doesn't seem like the same one I'm playing.

2. You gain 17% of the final ally price by a volley transfer. It's quite a lot.

The problem however is that a new account won't have loads of cash. Let's be generous and say he has 300m in cash from his initial volley. So from the first volley transfer, this alt will get a whooping 50m. How long will such a volley physically take? A minute? Seems realistic to optimistic. Now do you want me to show you how long it would take to transfer 1T to an alt that initially had 300m? Your thumbs will be numb anyway after that.

The LB is transferring gold from "alts" (let's be nice and call those accounts like that) that have trillions out. The 17% transferred amounts to a slightly different heap of cash than that of your cashless newbie alt.

3. The beginning stages of gold accumulation are slow yes (without items on hte/haunt/aff etc) but it soon accumulates. Once you are Into only 500m liquid and taking from 10k to 500m and progressively increasing your limit as you make more it is shocking how fast you have 50-60bil on the few hr old acc... The fact is free lands plunder boost xstals etc are far more advantageous towards yet more alt creation than the genuine new player.A more stringent way of ensuring it is a genuine NEW player is needed. Surely you must see this ? Hell I bet half the genuine noobs don't even have MP I know when I first started I certainly didn't! So the spells they get they don't even get full advantage of it like a alt would...It does not help the new player as much as the alts end of, and as I was saying stating that you have grown heaps like the 6mcs acc was saying is nothing.I am just being honest obviously people do want to hear such things after putting time effort in etc but it is the reality..The LLBC and first HL are very cheap and easy for anyone to transfer that amount... And as I said I have created a new alt recently to test a few things which is something I will not go into discussion into on forum.

4. You have 1 year badge and you're 6m cs, stop talking about growth :roll:

5. Blah blah make me ABbc it's unfair -.-

6. Right, I remember when I was at 6m cs. Noobs these days 

7. I have an actual problem. When I try to start an EB it won't let me, I have to force exit the game, wait about 15 minutes then go back into the game just for it to start. I've restarted my phone, uninstalled and reinstalled,everything and it still makes me leave the game and go back in before the EB will start.

8. I would like to complain about the constant whining and threads that do nothing but show your anger.
    Don't like the game, quit playing.

11. Problem number one :

They have to deal with noobs like you.

12. Lmao op hasn't spent any money 

All free games on the app market are pay to win

13. No not them all I play several games that have not cost me a $ and am LB acc on one of them. I play that game during indies

14. Don't worry a ton of players are quitting. You won't have to worry about whining when the game is shut down. ;)

15. Might be a problem with u're phone. But would be cool to blame it on the devs

16. Ha ha

17. Oh and the quote button irritates me, you don't need to quote every convo in the whole thread

18. I totally agree with you.

19. I hate those people that quote everything.

20. Same