Pointers for Indi Wars for Devs

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Tanya, Aug 18, 2014.

1. I think xtals should not be allowed in war, I only war when I have a stash of xtals, but when I don't it's useless.

No xtals makes it fair between pay players and non pay.

2. They're developers. Why should they take your "pointers"?

3. Full support

4. Support you Bro... It's a great idea!

5. @Terror
    If you're gonna start criticizing and giving **** out make sure u have all facts because u look like a real ass if you get them wrong.

Made some good points Ron The xtal idea sounds good and will stop people bit xtaling, but will just likely cut down on participation as people can't afford it.

Give meh some more Mclovin 

6. Not xtaling* I'm half asleep lol

7. Anyone who does EE wars is waisting their time. Devs have already started giving away equipment on par or better than EE through events.

The way I think of it, devs started EE wars to reduce inflation and slow down rapid growth of LB players.

8. Vik, reread the thread, he did Not say take towers out :roll:

9. Number 1 needs to read "buy woc with a xtal OR 10 nobs..."

10. I think the war stats at the end should be more. How many inc att won/ loss your successful hits % and if you used xstal. If you have not used an xstal and should have then you open your self to be farmed.

11. I like the idea of needing to have an xtal to go into war with because I cant tell you how many indi wars Ive been matched with players who have no xtals and that completely demolishes our chances of winning usually. So support to Idea #1 but the other ones wouldnt make anything better for warring really!

12. Yes sometimes you dont need xtals, so maybe the best thing would be refund the xtal thats not use in war if youre team wins, except for the inactives.

Theres always gonna be pros and cons. Buy i have wc way too many wars in indi in which some not xtalling when its called. I do feel for those that did though.