plunder

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IlSlIPll-Lisa-llSIlPlI, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Op, you've hit something called the plunder curve. Many people had this when doing haunting a back to back. They grew and continued to earn more, but eventually they became too strong for the eb and the payout started to decrease. I would advise to do a harder eb, to make sure you aren't near the plunder curve yet.

2. She just mentioned it was on LotL lol.

Just out of curiousity....are your HF all max level?

3. I had the same problem, as soon as i went from 8 lands in abyss to 10 lands in abyss problem was solved idk why

4. I'm slightly bothered by the fact that people who are knowledgable about how the game works aren't taking the time to read something before answering a question/concern.

5. Sometimes buildings lower plunder. Its just the way it is. Dunno how u get to 90m cs and not know this tho.

6. Build more towers and it will shoot up big time

7. Actually defence towers lowers plunder.

8. I do know that towers lower your plunder, but that att build doing the same is new for me gerrald bec that wasn't before. And yes, you maybe right that i'm a noob hahaha!

9. Probably because as you are growing stronger the eb you are hitting is to small for your size stats. Once you hit a certain point it can go down but after so long of upgrading should go back up more so. Why it is like this I have no idea. Hitting asof and lotl though your good just a dip in plunder for the bigger stats will go up more later. Hope this helps

10. I've noticed that with plunder too. After more upgrades plunder eventually started going back up. Who knows what the dev formula is and why it does these things? Anybody that says they do is full of it.

I think the only thing that can be learned from this is that Eagle is a giant tool.

11. Regen to full after upgrade, plunder tend to drop because upgraded buildings only have a couple units inside, mp is usually the combination of allies an full bars.

12. Again upgrade nymph and plunder less :(

13. I was saying that towers shoot up plunder with a big helping of sarcasm lol

14. This is an old issue. I think it was first mentioned when t4 came out especially for Guild-hansels changing guilds to sos.

Allie plunder droppes sometimes when the differences between Tiers are big and the buildings are not maxed up.

The plunder-change you get when putting a new Building/Upgrade depends not only on the Building You Set/build but also on the buildings you already have.

And yes: towers drop plunder seriously.

/edit:

In your size things maybe different or Special im not sure. I guess its not well investigated by now.

15. She's in secret service. Don't think she can hit any higher.

16. Plunder is just a byproduct of ur build. I can never comprenhend why ppl would ever build for plunder or be confused when it changed. Sometimes it goes up and sometimes down. Im a firm believer to never let plunder determine ur build. Hoorible way to go on ur build if u do and u will come to a point when u regret it. Never build for plunder. Always build for effect.