Plunder change is needed

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Atropos-, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Support no doubt people getting frustrated like myself matching Dotb every-time and no disrespect to them they have a great set of warriors and leader in sylver but try to make it fair ... Here's my gripe you have us Attack builds and hybrid making anywhere from 40-70 mill per att and a ps1 can make 150 mill per steal witch leaves us not a chance for a win then you have round wars where they have a couple tanks and the rest sh build in my last round war experience I was making 4-12 mill an attack on sh lol come on this is a joke right?please try to figure something out here before dotb is just warring by themselves thanks

2. I agree with atroops. Pots shouldn't have an effect on payout. This causes more problems. Payout should be based off cs, troop level of the hitter. Instead of making little tweeks or band aide fixes why not try a major solution that will not only improve ee but also pvp. I know it makes since so its something that will never happen. Why not beta test it.

3. I yeahbsolutely support this!

Devs, it is your duty & obligation to resolve this.

4. If devs would sit down and talk to a group of individuals ee would have been fixed a long time ago. There is 5 to 10 people i would think if listed to wouldn't be were we are now with wars

5. The end result is that wars are not as fun as they once were. Two years ago when first implemented, they were fresh and exciting. Now it's absolutely boring and almost redundant. Primals have only been around 5-8 months. Current complains stem off of current match up scenarios and lack of participation for wars, which are attributed to lack of incentive to play. War quality has diminished, why is that? Is it only plunder change mentioned in thread? I don't think that's the only complaint here overall.

6. Idc who we matched up against the problem is opportunity n take nothing away from D0TB or other successful clans. The problem is there is no war format to counter Primal War clans as it stands now n alleviate the imbalance.

I see no reason why an alternative clan war format cannot be trialed at least. Simply offer a weekend war tourney with larger rosters maybe eg 25-30 n see what data can be obtained. Just an idea but status quo simply ain't makin it n i'm outta Listerine....Clint over n out for now.

7. If you think what kaw admin said maby later. There working on there next promo. Its not kingdoms at war its kingdoms at promos. They make way More than our 15 xtals. To bad they cant do two things at once. Guess they cant walk n chew gum eigther . I myself will just gambel on the indy wars least thats a fair shot .

8. 100% SUPPORT 

9. Support! Listen already devs...hellooooo

10. Back again.....

Rename Primal the PILFER WARS
    TRIAL a counter format PLUNDER WARS

If no change is coming very soon I advise EVERYONE build a HANSEL for Primal n EB n have it both ways. Best chance of winning war n rake in EB plunder. Don't build a daft build like mine n waste gold on towers n hope to get in on Primal war for one of the 4-5 outta 15 war spots. Cannot enter Round War cuz no clans enter nor do they accept any builds other than LB or SH if they do.

I'm not against Hansels but I DO NOT advocate or support EE as it stands either.

Indy wars r a poor substitute n rife with anomalies. Therefore war clans will die off.

Proof will come when the next event is released that war is not a priority for KaW.

11. The rewards were huge then also. The increase in equipment was huge at the time now its a small increase after each season. They need to come up with better rewards.

12. Support for sure

13. Total Support

14. This guy is impersonating a dev, the devs did not respond.

And I do no support. You can drop pots and pay less too.

15. I like this idea, support

16. I do however agree with Seth, pots should and have paid more. You're paying for extra defense. So the defender should get more for getting through. If you want more balance find another solution, ie towards the mechanics.

17. If you want more defense in primal then carry adp/sdp but it it won't change pl which you give out by atk or steal,make pl base on cs.
    Think it will b decent solution for current situation in primal war format.

18. Nope ps1 shall prevail