please cf iG 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __Just__Push__It__In__________, Jun 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iG is busy getting as many alliance clans and noob family clans into their fold as possible, so next time they osw and go inactive it won't be as noticeable.

2. [​IMG]
    Oh wait there is more lol

3. Do you guys realise he tries to get people to rage? Why is everybody replying lol?

4. Lol im just having a great laugh at this guys IQ level...

5. Now iG has a bunch of sub clans and "family" clans thinking its cool to put iG in their banner. News flash, it was cool a couple years ago, now it's just an inactive fest.

iG got HAMMERED by clan B and asked for a CF after a FEW days in an osw they started. That sounds like some good terrorizing, you legends.

6. Cos I find it funny to have a banter with the guy

Nice sweet talk is boring

7. Cheeseburger is just mad because he has Swabia's 90 days of farming get your facts straight bud

8. Ummm.... Ya, it'd be awesome if Swabia did as he promised. I'm pretty dissapointed with his infrequent visits. But hey, he's in iG, why should I have expected more from the masters of inactivity?

9. Awww chaos, you're one of those silly eb noobs that put iG in your banner to look cool. How cute!

10. Swabia doesnt deliver. Hes just talk

11. Just like you salty

12. You even have fire and skull emoji in your banner  You're so badass! Maybe you're badass enough to help Swabia keep his promise of farming me?

13. You have cheeseburgers? How original of you

14. King pleeeeeease. Ive farmed noobs even bfore u were a dirty desire in ur parents minds

15. Slayer bob u locked my last.forum now.lock this one

16. Seeing as how my name is.... Never mind, too complex for you. Get back to your ebs, they miss you farming them.

17. ask nicely an add /lock an a mod mite lock the thread if nothing interesting happening

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.