Place to post war stories or claim its really not that bad

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wulf, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

Anarchy: what purpose is there in us posting our strips? Bc everyone wants to see? Lol. We have strips in progress pretty regularly.

Not my fault you lot have to keep track of your strips to feel better about yourselves.

2. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

[​IMG]

3. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

How's life Yarmes? Been awhile :D

4. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

My thoughts exactly, Yarmes. How's life?

5. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

Good cant complain looking for targets but am ment to be behaving myself. Lol

6. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

Lol. Sounds familiar. No worries. 2 open atm here. Be easy bro. 

7. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

I'm enough of a forumer to notice 2 locked threads on this subject thus far. Likely more to come given this pompous waste of bandwidth.

Happy about your NCIS situation though, Shol. Heard it got you a land or more. ;)

8. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

:shock:

I have to say the fact that you felt the need to show off your strips publicly is pretty low.

9. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

^ :) Yep.

10. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

All the tear filled posts

11. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

LOL this appears to be quite a joke to me. u play some fake war game and farmed some of the fake gold then u seem to be quite pleased at what u have done.

wake up please. get a life. don't pretend to be some sort of pro or sacred warrior because if ur phone or computer runs out of battery, you are nothing.

no one gives a damn about what u claimed u have stripped. everything is fake. and nothing is worth a real money since ATA disable all sorts of trading. what u really have are some photos which u can hug to make ur sleep better if they are of any use at all.

go gloat with your pack of wolves and dogs. don't come to forum to waste everyone's time and forum space.

12. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

You seem really mad.

13. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

Calm down. People find happiness in everything, if you don't, that is fine. However, don't get so worked up over it that you have to make a lengthy post of it.

14. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

If it's all fake gold, and you don't care, and you have so much of a life.

Then post with a main.

Your whole point means **** if you post with an alt, because you obviously care a whole lot.

You sir, are a moron.

15. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

ive only seen foxes posting on this thread and tbh they said your allowed to do the same so ******* look in a mirror before preaching your **** about disrespect. i think your the only people who give a flying **** btw game on is at the START of the war not when you feel like it you talking alot on this forum but it seems your allies are doing most of the fighting for you its not even thier fight so much respect to them because they are losing thier time for you who seems to be blowing the trumpet from the back not making the war cry at the front if you got nothing hypocritical to say get off this thread

16. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

@Shol.

It's a war thread.
    What joe posts annoys me, so I gave my opinion on how I felt about that.

If you hold me in less regard, then I am sorry, it's just my opinion. I don't view you any higher or lower for what you post on this thread, beachside at the end of the day, everything here is meaningless. Why I post? Well, I think I already explained that.

:)

Anyway, on that note, I will let you all carry on.
    And with that, I'm leaving this thread.

17. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

Beachside? I wish.

*Besides. :lol:

18. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

"It's a war. They talk, we fight."

19. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

you play a war game this is simply showing you what all your bragging is getting you they havent talked but obviously made actions i think the foxes are the real low people in "respect" here

20. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

We aren't bragging.