Place to post war stories or claim its really not that bad

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wulf, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

Long live DubPen. A true friend and great warrior.

2. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

Joe, stop derailing the thread. It's about NCIS now.

:D

3. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

Lol at the change of tone

4. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

Oh right. I'd hate for Wulf to have to lock another derailed thread. 

5. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

Believe it or not, NCIS is actually highly relevant to this topic.

Not kidding at all either :lol:

6. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

No one gives a 

7. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

Well lots of players ( eb noobs ) scared of osw's! Scared of losing billions / trillions of gold have no right to know who is stripping who and for how much. Don't feed them. If they wanna know , they should get out of those bs ebs and WAR!!!
    Hence, don't show off!

As far as I know, players from big clans who r almost in osw's know better what's going on. Nobody needs to see this bs

Yeah, mentioning a couple of huge strips would be interesting but cmmon? 20b, 60b strips?

Sir you're crazy! 

8. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

Actually did anyone watch the walking dead episode? Can't believe Lori dies..

9. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

Lame..

So foxes haven't pulled off any decent strips then...

You can try the all the transparent posturing in the world, but unless your tactic is to lie there and take a beating for 6 months until Regs get bored and wander off I really can't see how your 'winning'

Did you honestly think anyone was going to fall for 'We are not posting the amount we have stripped because we have too much 'respect' for the enemy'?

Was that the best your council could come up with as a rebuttal attempt?

Lmao

10. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

As stated Neuro - believe what you wish, doesn't change the facts.

11. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

Only foxes and a few neutral podting here but the previous thread joe_ you was boasting the only reason wulf dropped the previous thread was for great disrespect shown in the war talk of a simple thread this thread was disclosed at the request of many

12. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

Lol

13. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

Lol at the truth all you want

14. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

Lol. Yeah. You're right. We should post ss of every strip bc we haven't seen huge accounts stripped off the lb in a day entirely. :lol:

I'm sure we're failing heavily atm. It's still early.

(Btw, you lot have a few leaks you might wanna plug)

#1 get your "facts" in order.

#2 Wulf: you pledged that regs would do more walking than talking. So far, you look like a glory-hunting punk and a noob.

As always in war. True colors are shown. I'll pull my pud when I'm not busy fighting 7 of you at a time.

15. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

little tip , in the aots war we mostly focused on wulfs / regs allies which were mostly meat sheilds while they hit the eb, many got frustrated that they were getting pounded while regs were finishing eb , idk their current war strategy but I bet it's similar

16. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

Lol yes explains why foxes are all over this post and wulf talked three times

17. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

Considering I'm the Forum Lord, makes decent sense indeed Shadow. Ask around ;)

18. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

Sure

19. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

Joe you're an idiot if you think Wulf and Regs are doing more walking and talking.

You just have to look at the opening paragraph, and you know that you, can shove that theory up your ass.

So far Reg's side has stripped far more than foxes have, so far you guys have done next to nothing. You are such a hypocrytical pain in the ass, it is a joke joe.

You keep making up crap, to try and look like you're actually doing something ok joe?

(I laughed my ass off when foxes said they wouldn't post SS of strips out of respect. Sounds like something joe would say.)

20. Re: Our Strips In the Foxes War (Last Updated: 11/5)

Tsk tsk Anarchy. I remember holding you in higher regard.

Oh well ;)

As I said to Neuro - you can believe anything you want, but that doesn't make the facts any different. Information, or lack thereof, is the most important aspect of any war.

Think on it.