Pipe's Pimd Adventure

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PipeBomb, Dec 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeff has a R.S relationship so is using the same thing it's putting down

2. Hey, Jeff, where are ur allies?

3. You do know your nomination was a joke... Right? :( in conclusion no one on pimd is denying there's a massive Rp culture BUT that's 99% brand new players or ppl who never ug. As for the people who do play they play in a similar fashion to the way people play here. Happy kawing! :)

P.S if your crusade was to actually rid rpers quietly you would have got support from the proper players on pimd it's just that you guys had to big note yourselves and not only drag pimds name through the mud but kaws as well.

4. Pimds name can't be dragged through the mud anymore than it has been.

5. No support this thread is still nothing new.

6. Unfortunately I will not be as active for a while due to personal matters. I will be on KaW but less frequently but may not visit pimd till after the new year.
    I'll make a new better formatted thread then.
    Requesting lock.

7. Oh yea. I was on that thread. Everyone saw you as a jk. How dense are you. Btw the rs button is just for stats. Don't sound so jealous about it.

Pipe next time just add links to each thread you guys make. Then kaw players can have a front row seat to watch idiots such as yourself and your drama queen of a liar.

8. Made gd money off you hiring. I should keep getting crap allies just to see you hire hmmm. Helps me out. Then all I have to do is put it up.

9. Btw Lili & Roni, what bad name did I call you? Last I checked I never said any bad names that can break tou or roc. I never once got silenced. If you filled in the blanks yourself, blame yourself. Not me.

10. Crying again Jeff?

11. This thread should've been locked. Y'all taking this game and pimd way too serious.

12. And your back after being asked to leave, broke ToU to say that?

13. Oh god this is so funny

14. oh you make me cry so hard all mighty lame one. My life is so sad now. :lol: pffft plz you will never see me cry over a game. Much less over nub jks like you guys. Keep trying tho. Its cute.

15. I guess you could say that gif was... Prime :cool:
    YEAAAAAAAH

16. The lame insult again, the only insult pimd players know.

17. haha you know that saying if you cant beat them then join them. you called lili a skank but another word for it.

18. and you are totally petty guru you was crying over the spelling of herkules the other day.

19. ive noticed jeff trys to copy how i speak now.it copys my words.its pretty creepy.

20. Copy the likes of you? No. Hell go look on that thread again. No one wants to copy you hun. Lie after lie. You must have a full time job of that. I even busted you in a lie right out on that thread.

Keep trying Roni. V has even left a definition on that thread. Funny it sounds just like you. Still can't stop talking about me. Dayum I must be doing something right. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.