Pipe's Pimd Adventure

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PipeBomb, Dec 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *******Updates are all on page 10*******
    *******TopPimdQuotesOnPage12******* **TheGreatCrusadeEnlistTodayPage13**

*********!!PimdSSEvidence!!Page27*****************

About an hour ago I joined pimd. This thread shall act as a journal of sorts to record the horrors I have and shall face.
    Joined pimd.
    Went through ata tutorial. Fine. Linked ATA account and upgraded my 'dorm'.

Day 1

Checked WC. Every second post at least was an rp request. One guys asked for 15+ gurls to pm him.

I posted my disgust. Some guy whose name was pipe or something followed ne and threatened to farm me if I didn't name change.

Retorted. He cried. Unfollowed and blicmed him.

I of course checked forums. Made a thread called 'I come in Peace' stating my purpose on pimd.

Got called 'lame' by some 10k post eejit called enigma. Sent memes. Mod greeted me and rekt enigma.

Followed by various people seeking rp. Dismissed them 'politely'

Pimd forumers are intrigued by my thread.
    Still haven't received a volley.

According to a pimd forumer everyone who plays kaw is a nerd who hasnt seen sunlight.

To which I replied ," You lost me at the use of the word nerd"

Met the love of my life 'peev_farmer' Im dating them. Its a super cereal relationship.

2. Lol there's not as many rp posts as you say its bad but not that bad.

3. Noice boi

4. ***This thread will be updated on a pretty regular basis depending on how long I survive***

5. What's that? I couldn't hear you over how awesome pimd is.. Better get back to it

6. club penguin

7. is life

8. Sums it up really.

9. Honestly, never played anything but Kaw.

10. Ayyy a pimder on kaw forums.

11. Ayyy t where you been pal XD I actually picked up kaw first if I remember. Slowest kaw player ever

12. Ok so I paid a bunch of hipsters and nurses to live in my 22 floor building...

13. Dress up as the joker
    Place your hipsters in one room
    Throw a teacup in between your "hipsters".
    Say "I can only keep one of you".
    BATTLE ROYALE
    Laugh like the joker as you walk away.

14. Well if you get sick or wanna not be hip then your setup then. I never got the logic in it myself but ohwell

15. Discovered I can quote from pimd.

16. I occasionally reinstall pimd so I can sign on, make as many horrible bypasses as I can on WC before getting silenced, then I delete it.

17. Nice to see I get a shout out :lol:

18. My beloved has come to save me.

19. I got perm banned from pimd forums for excessive trolling and later permantly expelled. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.