PIMD

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MarsATW, Oct 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Now you are derailing your won thread. Good job. There's only been 3 rules you haven't broken in the forums yet.

Don't act like you weren't expecting this.

2. Actually robber, someone reached out to me in PM

3. The talk to them in your PM moron. We don't want this crap :lol: you do not get any respect because of the simple fact that you are not worthy. :roll:

4. Well, if they reached out to you in pm, what is the point of this thread? It has taught them exactly nothing.

Let me guess who:

Ironmaiden
    Woifie

5. He talks about respect then attempts to disrespect others. A

6. And good job to you narwhal, arguing with a virtual brick wall who obviously doesn't care and giving them all the attention they obviously crave.

7. Aww plus signs don't show? i cri

8. Mars, please kindly leave. This terrible disgrace of a thread is mine now.
    And please stop talking to the invisible moderators and using the "" emoji, thanks.

9. And Percy 

10. Nope, I'm getting this thread locked.

11. Actually we don't care  am I right guys? 

12. Veng no asked your stateless alt.

I keed I keed, please don't farm me. 0_0

13. I hate that emoji now :lol: no one likes this. I have an idea. Everyone stop posting and just let this thread die off naturally.

14. Kelon our lord and savior was once hated on PIMD, but today he is now proclaimed as the ruler of PIMD. How did he get there you may ask? How could I one day become Kelon-like? Good thing I'm here, and I'll be able too tell you.

Kelon was a beggar in the beginning, but he was smart, so he went into forums, and told people he was selling scavenger hunt items for DV, and doing this within a week he LCBC'd(pretty much getting to the point where you can't upgrade anymore) He then, made a club(clan for you KaW nerds) and named it "You guys are Fgts" he then was banned by the ATA staff.  Part 2 will be coming tomorrow for those interested

15. Beginner go back to RP

16. No one asked in the first place noob.

17. Veng I just got out of the rice patties.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.