Pimd to Kaw

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -Athena-Hime-, Aug 11, 2013.

1. I no its that I mean what do you do in it and why does people not like the game much ??

2. Thank u guys for helpin nd supporting nd welcomin:) i do hope ill enjoy and love this as much as i did in pimd:)

3. Cutesharn, well i thnk pimd is kind of same as this like in terms of upg nd meetn ppl nd etc... but i thnk the reason they dont like pimd is bcause the pervs there r increasin but i just either ignore or block them when i meet one lol

4. Just watch out. A huge portion of kaw players hate the pimd community. Dont mention it that much. Personally, i have no judgement on pimd, as i have never tried.

5. Party in My Dorm, another ATA game.

6. On another note, hope you grow big and strong, and prove yourself a warrior.

7. Athena there are Just as many pervs here, but not on WC(campus chat). The same nubs who complain about PIMD complain about everything. no biggie

8. Welcome to KAW and hope you have a good stay here. Just don't mention PIMD again and you should be fine.

9. Lol i thnk one of the first person i met here nd followed me immediately ask for a gf -_- btw, really thanks for the help nd advice guys! As soon as i get everythng straight about this ill do my best in upg:)

10. I think people here failed to mention the difference in age restrictions. Pimd has 17+ age limit while kaw has a 13+ age limit. Thus asking for some things that are common in pimd will get you silenced and eventually perm silenced.

Also I believe mods might are more active here than they are on pimd

11. Definitely true