PETITION TO START UP ESTOC TRIALS!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by III___SI___III, Jun 2, 2013.

1. I bet they are going to make season two better so it's gunna take some time, these things don't happen overnight

2. Don't mean season 2... I mean estoc trials :)

3. I wanna warrrrrrr

4. Support. Agree and let's get some wars started. Trials can be used to test some of the changes. We all know how the Kawmunity loves to be testers.



5. Start EE wars ASAP
    Can't Wait :(

6. Petition to end petitions

7. By the way. Love the clan info at he description end We drink we smoke we kaw we get **** done lmao

8. Front- petitions are gheeeeyyyyy

9. Suppoop.

10. The devs will most likely be doing something similar to this anyway, so why the heck not. [size=200][b]SUPPORT![/b][/size]

11. Ok. Bbcodes don't work with this text lol

12. Drunk si is never patient 

13. No support. Devs will do it on their own time. Right now it's the off season

14. The devs miss their xstal purchases too. Weekend ee will be back in a week or two. Why do u think they extended the ee by two weeks?

15. Just allow for EE style wars in current format with only Mith spent returned to give clans opportunity to train U choose clan and time. No harm no way to abuse

16. I'm guessing that the devs are making some changes and fixes to EE wars, and more wars will start once they finish these changes.

17. Ur a foo SI but yes let's get this ball rolling!:)cheers to all of kaw nation!:)