Petition to Revert back to former forum format

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by SuPeR-I3aD_-X-_TH3_WaR-G0D, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Good to have a change I just don't like it.

2. No support. I prefer the classic white more than this or the last one, but I think this new layout looks sleeker than the previous one. All it needs is a few tweaks and it will be fine.

3. Support, there was nothing wrong with the look of the old one it just needed the features tweaked like many are suggesting this one needs and more, infact it seemed better overall...some change is good but this kinda change is not.

4. No support. .....new layout is better

5. C O L O R
    C O L O R

========

M A R G I N S

reSiZE some slots and text

6. I'm on the fence. I like the report feature as it helps keep forums clean and with good quality etc.

But the color scheme needs fixing it isn't well organized in posts

7. Love the new format some small tweaks would be nice. And seeing this is V 1.0 of the new format I imagine they will take the critiques of the community and update it a bit. So I guess I oppose your petition.

8. SUPPORT, back to old forums...

...but honestly they won't change it back. Learn to live with it.

iPhone 

9. I would make another forums are ugly joke thread but that only got my thread locked and me banned.

Apparently the higher ups can't take a damn joke when they royally mess up.

So instead of being funny lets get to what the hell is really wrong here.

#1 a vast majority of forumers dislike the look of forums.
    #2 a vast majority have voiced out against the look by also mentioning that it looks and feels cluttered.
    #3 The developers and their middle man community guy can't handle jokes towards their horrible lay out.

Honestly, I guess they want people to voice their opinion in a bitter manner. Being light hearted wasn't working for them. They want to see us mad and angry. Maybe they are bitter because their number one funder rage quit on them.

Regardless.

The forums look horrible but it is poetic. The disastrous update truly falls in line to every single update that they have released since they came out with hoarfrost and HTE. Actually since they came out with Epic Battles in my opinion, though more so after the third slab of lands and the seal folly.
    (Under the TOU and ROC I am with in my guidelines because I am not protesting what happened, just stating the events)

They take small advice for change then ignore every idea and then make a horrible change.

We have been asking for clan updates for years. What did they do? Make us pay for clan admin spots with only four roles being able to do what the old admins could and the rest being half effective roles. Oh and the ability to change clan names.

Where is an admin chat?
    Where is a clan bank?
    Or a fancy GAW style wall?
    You gave a version of a co-admin, but without any of the request we asked for them to have and in it's rise you destroy the admins.

What is that important on this thread?
    Because the developers do not care how much all of the forumers hate forums. They don't care how much you hate their game. They probably hope you hate the game but like the people so that you stay and spend a dollar there and 5 dollars here.

New Age called this crap nearly 3 years ago when we strip farmed every mod in this game.

I'm just glad the devs keep proving us right.

Anyways. There is my rant.

And I support this petition.

10. I hadn't thought about that.

11. I like the old one more.

12. 1st post, 2nd page was me supporting both styles.

Put me on supporters and opposers >.>

13. Personally I like the new format. It's more modern and the dev/mod tags look much better.

It's a little difficult to see the icon for threads you've posted on, and more contrast would be nice.

I would also like to see VK tags made similar to that of dev/mod, with a blue divider and "Valiant Knight" under their name

14. Support, new forums made my eyes bleed as I chugged on mountain dew and listened to weeaboo anime music