Petition To Make HTE Free

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by ImmortalFaZe_TDT, Apr 4, 2016.

1. At this point HTE/ROTW should cost 1Dll to Open..

Leaving ZTA at 6 bucks per EB..

And yes its need it.. how are smalls going to catch those 5XX m CS builds...

2. Consider it signed

3. Consider it signed

5. Zta is fine at 10. The good thing about zta is everyone can contribute. Hte costs 6 dollars to the person, but if clans wanna run zta they just need to pop 2-3 bucks between people and bam. Even at 1 dollar from 10 people to open zta.

6. No support.

No other EB, regardless of tier, will ever be run again if HTE becomes free. The only reason for the variety of EBs run currently is because of similar payouts and equipment drops.

7. This game is broken.

8. Lmao similar payouts

9. If hte becomes free I want my money back

10. Not ever going to happen

12. Bump (it's my thread I can do what I want)

13. No support.

14. Support great idea make KAW GREAT AGAIN

15. support then people could actually run clans for free again

16. Could you just be realistic and ask for the extra bar to be permanent. Perhaps even two extra bars as the builds now are so large they kill it in seconds.
    It's not value for money anymore. But it needs to be to help support the game.

Paying for better value is acceptable.
    For now it is totally overpriced as it is.

17. Faze, free HTE will never happen. Too much of a profit eb for the game. The apes will burn this mutha to the ground before making HTE free.

But I do support a free HTE (for whatever it's worth...which is not much).

Happy KAW'ing ️

18. Necro Bump? Yes? /Lock Yes?

19. Never going to happen, it does not matter if everyone in kaw says to do it, they make $100k in a day, do you think they're going to give it up? Naht