Petition to Limit Strip Damage

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Imitation-Cheese, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Flap your gums moldy cheese. You know only what you see right in front of you. Played longer then you. I can't help you idea is complete garbage.

2. Nice 90 day achievement

3. There goes Cheese saying more crap that he actually can't prove.

Prove to me most ppl didn't read your whole stink fest of a statement.

Prove to me most no supporters haven't been stripped or funded strips this year. I've been stripped plenty, and have funded my fair share as well.

As for ppl we should not take seriously, look in the mirror. You're the biggest embarrassment KAW has produced yet. Why don't you go post on forums of games you actually play?

AboveAverageGamer likes this.

4. And yet he has better stats than you. ๎’๎’๎„…

5. I would support a shield of some sort, but the shield as to end if you hit another player or an eb.

The shield should be used if you aren't going to be on for a while, for example going on vacation or something.

Other than that I think strips should be the same. On the plus side, on wars will have one less lb player to worry about messing up the bracket

6. @frog

You're suggesting that I made factual statements, rather than opinions in that post, which simply isn't true.

Maybe your English skills aren't quite as good as you'd like to believe?

7. I feel it takes alot to do these strip adding my enchanters will mitigate this by allowing players to buy a pot upto x2 it regular combat power say a 100,000 with enchanters be 200,000 combat power with a limit of 500 say holy wrath at 100 enchanters.
    These enchanters could be earned through pvp, pve, ee, wars, and quest

8. Nice 4yr badge with crap stats and a dead clan. Run along moron and stay retired.

9. Oh, man. You got me! Now my feelings are hurt :(

10. I have noticed that regular system wars are nearly dead. You could add enchanters that would drop from these to increase desire to engage in these wars like 12, 24, and 48 hour wars

11. Good idea!

12. no support...lets say all the guys at the top of the lb are fairly equal in activity, value, stats, allies etc, the guy at the top can simply stay at this level forever as long as he doesn't get lazy or have device issues...being able to organise a strip and slow down the guy on top of you is the only way rise at that point, what you're suggesting in this thread would make the game lb be solely based off of activity and earning ability and would take strategical warplay outta the game at that level.

13. One thing u r still not understand , this is war games if without strip then u dun play war games just go play super Mario

15. So basically you're saying you're full of crap then?

Opinions only hold weight when they are based in some sort of demonstrable fact. You say all "no supporters " have never been stripped. That Opinion is just plain stupid. You stating it proves you're ignorance and stupidity. That, little noob, is a fact.

16. Agree & disagree.

Definitely a war game & as stated buying allies is a risk. Disagree because Mario was epic! Zelda was better tho IMO.

17. Ya know we need something to occupy the lb, new lands? New levels? New pots? **** load of allies? More strips? Osw?allow resets again?

18. You seriously think that this idea will stop people from quitting KaW ? I bet you next lands that open up or even next level possibly of T8's has more people quit then a strip on an individual. I'd also bet that if ATA was to do what what you have suggested. There would be a ton of people quit . It's already bad enough that the game is being destroyed by ATA. Now you wanna throw a biscuit to them so they can eat this up too! NO SUPPORT! Players like you with no backbone on a war game is actually what is destroying the game. This game is basically gambling. You choose to spend money . You know there is a chance you can lose it. Just like other war game apps.

19. Let's say you strip all the lb players.

They all quit.

Who will fill the 50k gap per month? (Or even more)

Not me that's for sure. Everyone thinks so big of themselves for killing off a lb but honestly that's how you kill kaw.