Petition to Keep Zelgarad the Accursed After Promo Yes or No

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by SlimeInDisguise, Oct 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I support not supporting the support of supporting promo ebs.

2. What about keeping the eb and lowering the price for a sod to 29 nobs? Make this the new eb for the rich ones to create zta clans, and open hte for the masses... lol

3. Would this mean Revenge: of the Warbeasts would no longer be a thing?

4. If it lasted that long why not ATM its not worth 100 nobility.

5. If new eb took 3-5 hours to finish then full support. Would be worth 10$ if you could actually drop a xtal or 2 in it.

6. Id like for it to stay IF it was a longer eb. IF IF IF. As it is now no i dont want it to stick around

7. Support

Why because it gives a option to rotwb and hte which I have played to the point of exhaustion

8. No support. Get rid of HTE and rotwb while your at it Kaw 

9. Please put me in the "I don't care" group. It's a new eb. Will I hit it if my clan is executing it? Yes. Will the world stop turning if the eb goes away? No. Just enjoy the game and the ebs, people and the existing substance that encapsulates KAW.

Sorry, I got a bit off topic. Happy KAW'ing all. ️

10. No support, keep it as a one time promo.

11. Support. Make clans spread the wealth and make players work together to get these ebs

12. No support

13. Support add me to list please

15. If it was longer, say length of aff I'd be all for it. Or if there was a damage cap like ambush.

But, because it last 2-3 minutes, devs collect more nobs in a shorter time. It's unprofitable for them so don't get any hopes up

16. I like the eb and small players can hit it but if it stays make it so players can get aveum circles from Ebs as rewards. Not everybody has money to buy nob.

17. Add me as a non supporter. Give me something that's going to last longer than 5 minutes if I'm spending money on it.

18. Add me as a non supporter.

Give me something that's going to last longer than 5 minutes if I'm spending money on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.