Petition to Keep Zelgarad the Accursed After Promo Yes or No

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by SlimeInDisguise, Oct 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do you think you can make a guide for this particular eb Chocolate?

2. A guide for this eb has already been added. It can be found on page 73.

Images will be added later.

3. Why don't you support it

4. This is an eb you can farm quests to do. Isn't this what you guys have been asking for? Lol

5. Rid of hte and this poison.

Devs should increase nob>gold rate and bring in a weekly lotto costing gold to enter to reduce the crazy inflation.

BFA gonna be impossible to get cheap soon.

7. No support, unless they are willing to change the difficulty of eb based off of clan rank, therefore us bigger accounts can still reap benefits, as well as the smaller players. If devs can't add a difficulty setting based off of clan rank/stats, then at least make it about 4 times stronger. By doing this it would make the eb more cost effective based on it's strength compared to HTE.

8. Will yesterday they took 1319t out of the game 

10. If this new EB is more cost effective than HTE, HTE would die a natural death

11. HTE would die? Then what about people who piled up seals during the promo. I knew people who bought 20-25 seals

12. When I say "die a natural death" that doesn't mean HTE would be "pulled off the shelf" right away.

What would happen is that people would burn their existing seals and then move over to the better newer EB.

Eventually, HTE would just kind of slowly fade into the background. You could still run it I suppose, but HTE clans wouldn't be a thing anymore.

13. @moose this new eb is too easy needs to be made harder to even come close to being able to ran b2b efficiently.

14. Ok. HTE will still prevail, just the HTE clan will either move on or will die.

15. Who in The world is going to run a $10 4 min eb back to back over a $6 eb you can make last 4hrs or more depending on what u want

16. Support

17. With all the problems in the game,game mechs/hit ranges/ee matchups,which are being ignored in favor of just collecting the almighty $ I can't see the point in any more spending it seems to be all about scamming as much $, £'s as they can before this game dies of frustration.

18. No support

19. might as well as me 2 that list

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.