Petition to add an Advertising Tab

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by _Embla_, Oct 20, 2012.

1. I can see there's a lot of argument over this, but it's a good idea and I don't see any problem with it. It has been suggested for a long time because a lot of people agree and i would love to see at least an attempt at this. Support!:D

2. Full support! To those that say ads will go to wc, silent those ppl for days or weeks at a time ! That'll get em :p

3. Its not been done for a reason, it is too much time and hassle for mods, and who would look at ads for 3 hours straight? No support, like others have said.

4. Excuse me for being lazy.
    [​IMG]
    The only thing I can come up with on this subject, is that we need twice the amount of mods to oversee both chats. That's no big problem, but thing is that mods aren't always on. I think it could work, but maybe charge 2 speakers to speak in wc and only one speaker for the "ad chat". Unfair, yes, but it would be worth being in an ad-free chat. I personally on get on wc to do1 of 2 things. That's either because I want to find a certain EB or because I'm drinking and want to start something controversial. That's my whole thing on it.

5. Sorry for all the grammar errors...

6. Support!.. I have mentioned this in Feedback but they have done nothing about it.

7. Agreed. Suggested many times. Still relevant.

8. Support. I support this so much it make atlas look like he's carrying a pebble on his back

9. my owner just sang me a song in ally chat. so no. we definitely do need ally chat.

10. Against, everyone would post in normal WC cuz that's what everyone reads

11. Full suppor